Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Did you look at the various follower frameworks? I use Nether's Follower Framework ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55653 ) - it has room for up to 10 active followers (I think that you can modify it for more), commands to have inactive followers stay/live at player-determined locations, and loads of tweaks, like inventory and clothing/outfit management.

It uses SKSE, as it has an MCM, so the Settings Loader Series mod for it ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57022 ) will preserve your adjusted/preferred settings when you make them.

Nether's Follower Framework

I looked into it and it's a bit similar, but functionality isn't exactly the same.

JIP-CCC allowed to turn FNV into tactical shooter (not very good tactical shooter, but still)

NFF is a mod that makes herding multiple followers easier, but still feels somewhat restricting after getting used to CCC.

Also, can't find ANY mod that incorporates functionality similar to Convenient Companion Inventory (adding free companion inventory capacity to main character)

It's one of those small mods that once you tried it, you can't believe you once could play without it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for something in the vein of CBBE, but for male characters. I've found some things that might be what I'm looking for, but they're explicitly advertised as NSFW. I'm looking for something that gives me a NeverNude option.

I've found this that looks like it's just a penis mod, this that has a NeverNude option and is likely what I'm looking for but is LE not SE/AE, and this one which is another LE exclusive nude mod but makes all the arms look ugly like a body builder's.

I'm at a bit of a loss, now. Can someone point me in the right direction?

• 1 month later...
I'm not sure how else to describe it but I'd like to find an ENB that makes daytime look very autumn like or dusk like. I love how some ENBs look during the evening but during daylight it's just too bright and boring. Does anyone have any recommendations? I really like how the Intrigued ENB makes it look during evening.

Or is there a way I can do it myself? I've tried going through the enb settings and copying the dusk settings to the daytime ones but it didn't even seem like anything changed. Even then it's time consuming so hopefully there's already something out there that accomplishes it. Thanks in advance :)

Looking mods
The first one that remove all enchantments from the game that increase the character's magic, endurance and health or make that this enchantments increases only its total values and does not replenish it, if its not full.
A second mod that add to npc an ask about sheath weapon if the player wants to talk or trade with them.
The third mod that replaces the original round stone alchemy tables with rectangular wooden ones.

Edited by Keltarion

Does anyone know of a mod that works with RaceMenu and replaces some of the character creation sliders with galleries or menus? What I mean is, rather than selecting your hair style by scrolling through a linear slider, you would be presented with previews of each hairstyle arranged in a grid—like what's shown in this image—possibly with some sort of tabs or filtering system, to help break down larger lists, or a way to tag some items as favorites. I'm particularly interested in replacing the hairstyle and eye color sliders, since those lists tend to get very long—the last revision of Immersive and Epic had over 1000 hairstyles—and a grid of thumbnails would be a lot easier to sort through.

I could have sworn there was a mod like this, but the last time I played was years ago and I haven't been able to figure out which mod it was or if it would even be compatible with RaceMenu, so I'd appreciate any help in this matter.