Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

21 hours ago, LilRedMonster said:

Those shoulders feel very Kynreeve to me... Since I cant see the chest, I am inclined to think that it is that chestpiece with the league of assassin's black skirt worn over it, maybe?

I actually got the answer from the mod author in question. It's a private mod they made that's a combination of the Kynreeve armor (very good eyes!) and a retextured Galahad coat. I forgot to update my post here. It's impossible to find online because they never made the armor public because of permissions regarding the original armors, so yeah.

Thanks for taking the time!

Back again, and this time I'm looking for something specific that might not be on Nexus.

So, there are mods in the Fallout categories that allow one to visibly use cigars/cigarettes (essentially as a cosmetic item), and some even have buff/debuff effects and addiction implementation. It got me thinking about if Skyrim had something like that. I've used all the search terms I can think of, but the only thing I could find was a Lord of the Rings long pipe model & idle animation that NPCs can be made to use.

What I'm looking for, specifically, is something along the lines of a "magical pipe" mod. An item/set of items that gives you a pipe and magical plants to smoke in it, where smoking the plants in essence acts like alternative potions by giving you various buffs/debuffs based on what you put into the pipe (we know Tamriel's flora has magical properties that can be distilled into potions and poisons, so I think it'd be a lore-friendly mod; and it could easily be balanced out by making certain plants have trade-off effects and/or implementing an addiction system, like has been done many times for Skooma and Alcohol).

I'm specifically looking for Skyrim SE/AE mods; but I'll accept an LE mod that's been made compatible with SE/AE.

Good evening, not so long ago I came across a mod that adds animation to a female character and an NPC when they are filled while making love.Under sad circumstances, I lost the link to this mod and can't find it. I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Wondering if anyone has seen a mod like this: What I want is a clothing mod (not an armor mod) like Letho's Pants. Just the pants, no shirt. What I normally do is combine Letho's Pants with Flamebringer Tattoo  (slightly NSFW, so I removed the link) and Active Overlays to create a shirtless brawler who proudly sports tattoos with bits that glow brightly when he draws a weapon (or when charging up a spell, depends on the run I'm playing). But I'm doing a Nolvus run this time and wanted to use the Unarmored and Unarmed mod skills included in the mod pack to create a proper monk, so light armor is no good. The generic Ragged Trousers do the job, but they're a little too rough sewn to serve as the practical low-frills costume I have in mind. I'm gunning for "practical minimalism", not "beggar", if you follow me. I couldn't find something like that in my search queries, but I figure there's likely something buried in a clothing mod 

If it is part of a light ESP mod, that's my preference. I've already cut as many mods from the pack as I dare to make room for my old favorites, like Elden Sprint, SmartCast, and Mining Flames. 

For @kettleworks, that looks a lot like the Flat World Map Framework collection that I'm currently using in my Nolvus run. Really cool framework, but I had a devil of a time getting to work back when I tried installing it on my own: the esp files have to be at the absolute bottom of their category (light or regular), or you're stuck looking at a useless purple map screen. They've got maps for most of the major land add-on mods, like Wyrmstooth and Falskaar, so it's ideal for a big world run.