Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

There is this mod called Ascendant Combat MCO that basically sets up your OAR folder with a bunch of sweet, albeit skill-level-locked movesets for I believe all basic and animated armoury weapon types in a very cool way with stances and all that fancy jazz...

What I need is something that is this but also not this. Maybe different movesets? Maybe I just need to be less of a DAR and OARtard and finally figure out how to manage those billions of folders on my own? 

There are soooo many cool friggin movesets out there but I have repeatedly murdered my own fun by making a mess of combat by overwriting, deleting and just generally shittily managing my moveset installs that it just becomes a mess of weird idles stances and grips with non-corresponding movesets and broken animations or total loss of functions like running power attacks and such.... 

Where is that one cool dude/ette/it? that will take me to that magical place where I can enjoy Anchor, Black, Eskyrim, ect... and all them sweet sweet movesets together without needing to install a full ass modlist like nolvus to do the setup for me?

On 1/7/2024 at 5:16 AM, Arkaliaz said:

Did someone know where i can find this armor/clothing? I don't find it. Maybe in a collection?

105109-1700479541-142520556.png

if I had to take a wild guess, off the top of my head, I would say to you that that looks like something Elle would have made. Just type Elle in that mod search bar and scroll down that loooooong list of Elle mods. lots of bikini and clothes like this.

On 1/15/2024 at 6:13 PM, kettleworks said:

Saw this world-map in a youtube video. Would be very grateful to hear which one it is while I try and dejunk my mods after the update

image.thumb.png.4ae032ee7951686f95873c975501180d.png

Cant remember this map mod's name right now but I can tell you that if you look at Nolvus' modlist, you will find this exact map in there.

I'm looking for a mod that allows the player to, either by talking to an npc, or some other mechanism, receive a short and basic description of where a particular place is. 

Imagine being given a quest that does NOT create a map marker, but for which you could acquire a rough description of a direction that would require you to walk the lands and scout a little bit, rather than having a homing beacon on the map that renders the discovery process almost moot. 

What should that description be ? I think it should be relative directions based on the major cities but also other locations you have discovered. E.g. if you're given a quest to go to Cracked Tusk Keep, you would receive the directions: "along the western border of Skyrim, west of Falkreath". If you had discovered Sleeping Tree Camp, the direction to Broken Fang Cave might be "North West of Sleeping Tree camp". In other words, the direction would attempt to find the closest discovered location and then to base simple directions relative to that.

I'm fairly sure such a thing does not exist - but am I wrong ? 

IMO, the biggest problem w/FSMP-HDT is making sure that the SKSE version is set up properly.  I do, however also use CBPC to handle the belly physics, I think.  Read up on the things each can do, and do well, so you have less stutter/lag.  Also, get the MCM for FSMP, it helps in making the settings make more sense, again - IMO.