Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Well, you can either ask in the mod comments, or contact him through his forum profile, I imagine.

(Forum profile addresses are of the form forums.nexusmods.com/profile/<id_number>-<username>       -- e.g., forums.nexusmods.com/profile/2941085-robertoml is yours.  You can get someone's user ID number from their main Nexus profile address, and their username is on the page itself (among other places).)

• Like 1

Looking for an old Skyrim mod that was a huge dungeon/lair home with an entrance just behind the stables in Whiterun. Entered a cave and followed a river up to the place. It had vendors and even hirelings (I think they were dremora). large hallway with a dragon throne and many displays. In the bedroom there was a chest with every potion in the game. there was also a chest in the blacksmithing area with most mats. 

Edited by healwsteel

• 2 weeks later...

102790-1697620955-1206918872.thumb.webp.423574d789c88210ad355f92426f316d.webp

Anyone know what this clothing mod is?

Hi there ^^

when was playing Oldrim I had a mod installed that improved the outside of Lakeview in a very lore-friendly way (no pool-parties for me, I guess). There was a greenhouse and the necromancer's altar was gone. Nothing fancy, no walls and stuff. Would you guys happen to know whether such a mod exists for SE?'
thx!

• 2 weeks later...

Well met Travellers! I'm trying to find the mod that caused my high elf character to spontaneously sprout wings. Has this happened to anyone else, and do you know which mod caused the... anomaly? I'm not a vampire, but the wings look sort of like vampire wings. I have no ailments listed under the magic tab, other than beast heart which comes from an alternative start mod. I have no equipped pieces of armor or jewelery, no books, no odd items in the inventory. I'd really like to know which mod caused those wings to sprout, because they are unbecoming an Altmer, make the Nords even more nervous around me, and they scare the children. TIA! J

Does anyone know of any physics-enabled cloak mods that are for short cloaks? Maybe over the shoulder or partial cloaks, the cloak mods I've found on Nexus are all way too long down to the foot whereas I am looking for something closer to the cloak ending near the waistline or thereabouts.

Thanks