Dark Face glitch

Serina25

So I want to check load order first before I move on to other things, So I have the dark face bug on all vampires and tundra fairy from the YouseisSanBecome mod (become a fairy) and just them, could someone please check my load order and let me know if I should change any in the order to fix this please?

Load order might not help in this instance... welcome to SSE.

There are probably more than two mods that modifies vampires ingame. Can you fire up xedit and see which mods change the records of the vampires? Usually if you see more than on there is a good chance for dark face.

So I want to check load order first before I move on to other things, So I have the dark face bug on all vampires and tundra fairy from the YouseisSanBecome mod (become a fairy) and just them, could someone please check my load order and let me know if I should change any in the order to fix this please?

attachicon.gifLoad Order.png

I dont have xedit and wouldn't know where to get it, as for the mods, they are Sacrosanct vampires, when vampires attack, and vampire facial reclamation, as well as Serana Dark Night Princess(only Serana)

Yes. Use xEdit and find the last mod in the load order that modifies the vampire's record, then load it into CK and generate new facegen. :smile:

Edited by yian

Have you run xedit yet? Doing that will give you a good idea what is causing the issue, so you won't have to speculate. The vampire mods are definitely the most obvious culprits. Unless mod authors release facegen files specific to their mods, this is a problem that can only be solved with CK.