Issgard

PrometheusTS

It will be another Worldspace reacheable by Issgard , it wil lbe tough much less work than you think because is mostly snow and barren landscape ...

But I will use it's huge dimensions to simulate a vast and dangerouse ( climatically ) region to explore and wander with the risk of getting lost ...

If I will be able I want to cover the map of Atmora with a Lot of clouds so the aerial map will not be easy to use , plus I Will disable fast travel there ... and anyway it woudl be dangerouse if I could implement in conjunction with the hypothermia or frostfall mods ...

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well than, you're the best u.u XD Prom, Im having a bit of an issue with my mod. I am re-doing for the second time the OLD CAMP (which is like a castle cell surrounded by a wooden built village) and the last time there were like 45 wooden shacks (all open houses) and it was all with flora, plants, clutters furtinures and everything, even misc items (the last time before restarting I finished that camp completly) and I didnt have any problem. Now I have rebuilt it and stuff disappears, but not just a (let's say) bridge so that I could make it full lod, A LOT OF STUFF. Any issues you know anything about? :\

I realize I didn't understand your english may be try to describe the issue again in italian?

Here are four map aerial views of the four Main settlements of Issgard , Main city and the three towns ...

Help me suggest what coudl be what please ... stuff like shopkeepers homes etc ....

remember just that :

Varheim is the Capital city and so is where is the seat of the King home of Totem of the Dragon of the north totem ( Ysmir ) .... not to be confused with The Dragon Totem of Akatosh-Alduin interior styles similar to classic nord farm ones and nor dwellings

Sker is the Town of the Bear totem (Talos ) , home of the berserkir sect , warrior oriented interior styles similar to nor dwelling

Jotunheim is the Town of the Hawk Totem ( kyne ) orientation not decided interior styles similar to markath ones and nor dwellings

Brynnvik is the Town of the Owl Totem ( Junhal ) more magic Oriented interior styles similar to classic nord farm ones and nor dwellings

In the city of Jotunheim I added some number locations for homes I yet have to place ...

Jotunheim I think could be changed as name to the following ....

you can try composing those or suggest new ones ...

those words are taken from the Old norse dictionary for Vikings ...

Heim ( town , home , city )

Orn / Ari ( eagle )

Sky ( clouds )

Hamarr ( cliff )

Jokull ( glacier )

gard ( city , enclosure , region )

Tun ( dwelling )

Bustadr (Dwellign place)

Issgard Cities

@Prometheus_ts : Scusami, sai mica cosa significa quando in OSCAPE mi da errore dicendomi "contains too much triangles"? Grazie in anticipo! :)

To be fair and honest, I'll write in english aswell.. : Prometheus, do you know what it means when in OSCAPE it gives me an error saying "contains too much triangles"? Thanks in advance!

Ah, LOD generation. Can be as much of nuisance in the CK as it was in GECK (though, to be fair, LOD generation in CK is FAR better than what it was in GECK.)

Anyways, glad to see you've overcome your LOD problems. We've had similar issues with Ethas, and it seems like you gotta jump through hoops just to fix it all. But back to Issgard, I've been watching this topic, and patiently await the release our your creation. It's nice to see others coming out with such grand-scale projects, and actually pushing forward despite the problems the Creation Kit can have. Keep it up!

Here are four map aerial views of the four Main settlements of Issgard , Main city and the three towns ...

Help me suggest what coudl be what please ... stuff like shopkeepers homes etc ....

remember just that :

Varheim is the Capital city and so is where is the seat of the King home of Totem of the Dragon of the north totem ( Ysmir ) .... not to be confused with The Dragon Totem of Akatosh-Alduin interior styles similar to classic nord farm ones and nor dwellings

Sker is the Town of the Bear totem (Talos ) , home of the berserkir sect , warrior oriented interior styles similar to nor dwelling

Jotunheim is the Town of the Hawk Totem ( kyne ) orientation not decided interior styles similar to markath ones and nor dwellings

Brynnvik is the Town of the Owl Totem ( Junhal ) more magic Oriented interior styles similar to classic nord farm ones and nor dwellings

In the city of Jotunheim I added some number locations for homes I yet have to place ...

Jotunheim I think could be changed as name to the following ....

you can try composing those or suggest new ones ...

those words are taken from the Old norse dictionary for Vikings ...

Heim ( town , home , city )

Orn / Ari ( eagle )

Sky ( clouds )

Hamarr ( cliff )

Jokull ( glacier )

gard ( city , enclosure , region )

Tun ( dwelling )

Bustadr (Dwellign place)

Issgard Cities

Thanks ...

Other sugestions?

Jotunheim=>Ornheim? What's the name for totem? Orn<insert totem name>heim?

On city stuff : based on what you already find in Skyrim, the capital should get at least a player home to purchase. For shopkeepers, at least one smith (maybe two), one alchemist, one retailer à la Belethor, and a wizard. And an inn, of course. Maybe a bunch of small shops like the ones in Solitude/Whirerun. The villages should have much less merchants (let's say: two, major and minor one), maybe depending on the orientation you give them. Sker=>smith, Brynnvik=magic/alchemy, etc. I see Brynnvik has a dock, so an inn seems plausible.

What could be the specialization of Jotunheim?

Issgard Alpha Release

Or not?

Should I release it or not ??

The Good :

People could

help me find bugs

Give me more solid sugestions due to seeing in person the area

The bad:

Spoil the area and make loose interest in it because at real releas it will feel ( alrready seen )