Issgard

PrometheusTS

If Skerf got a smith and Brynnvik a magician, let's say an alchemist and a general retailer.

On an alpha, don't make it "open". Ask for a few volunteers to test extensively your stuff, this way the thread will not get polluted by noobs who will complain about how your mod is bugged and so on. And the phase should go much faster this way. IMO of course :smile:

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also vote for closed alpha. Too many ignorant people would complain about it being unfinished regardless of whether you said "alpha" or not in the title lol.

Korodic, you're always the best at commenting :D

I just keep on trucking...

~~~~|^^^^^^^^^^\||____

~~~~|______________|||""'|""\__,__

~~~~| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |

~~~~(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

I also vote for closed alpha. Too many ignorant people would complain about it being unfinished regardless of whether you said "alpha" or not in the title lol.

Korodic, you're always the best at commenting :D

I just keep on trucking...

~~~~|^^^^^^^^^^\||____

~~~~|______________|||""'|""\__,__

~~~~| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |

~~~~(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

And that, sir, is how a truck is made, lol. Epic stuff is comin to Skyrim for real, XD

Btw, Korodic, would you mind go and vote on the POLL about my mod, Gothic? Its in the first page of this section of the forum! Tkx in advance! :)

Thanks , Well seems that unanimity asks for closed beta , I will wait to setup a forum for the betatesters and voice actors ....

Btw I am recruiting voice actors now and ...

I will make alist of the NPCs so each one can see who are they interested in ...

Thanks , Well seems that unanimity asks for closed beta , I will wait to setup a forum for the betatesters and voice actors ....

Btw I am recruiting voice actors now and ...

I will make alist of the NPCs so each one can see who are they interested in ...

I hope I will get a closed-beta position! Im a great follower you know u.u And I can come to Siena if you mess things up with the mod and make everyone angry! :D jk

Well it woudl require quite a dedication in finding bugs , reporting them on the forum etc you have the time for it?

Since I see you have plenty of projects in your signature ...

Guys now I need to find a title for my Main quest and mod ... Any sugestions?

Issgard is of course the location of the main quest but is not limited to there as it goes also to Atmora ...

some brainstorming titles :

The sword of Doom

Atmorean Abyss

Issgard

Unexpected destiny

Heroes never die

The seventh knght

The Ice princess

The long journey

into the north

The Tear of Akatosh

Warriors from the north

The ancient myth

The seven snakes

The Secondborn

A Kingdom of Ice

Under the aurora shade

A forgotten tale

Uneven ending

Ok some have sense in the quest idea I have in mind , unfortunately I forgot where I wrote the quest sequence but luckily I more or less have it all in mind ... I Will write it later on lol ....

In meanwhile help me find a title for the whole thing :) ... please suggest even new ones ...

This is the storyline titles more or less ... without giving too many details of my idea of mainquest for my worldspace this coudl help you have a slight idea of what Ihave in mind but also not reveal too much ...

plus it could help give me a help to define the main title?

intro

PART I

1 the voyage

2 the king

3 the ordaly

4 the white witch

5 the dragonsword

6 Akavir legacy

side quest (the shield of jade)

PART II

1 The three totems (do a quest for each of the Issgard subholds )

2 the Issleid

3 Save the Princess

4 Ancestral grounds

5 Atmorean abyss

6 Tear of Akatosh

PART III

1 Army of doom

2 Heroes never die

3 crush your enemies

4 The seven Snakes

2 Second born

3 Stormcrown