Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the mod name, I'd just keep it simple as it is as "Issgard". Since that's the main place the mod will seem to be taking place in, that's probably what most people will identify it with. Plus, since the working name is already that, some people (my self included) are more likely to notice when we see "Issgard" released on Nexus vs. something like "The Sword of Doom". Though, "The Sword of Doom" honestly sounds like it was made by someone who doesn't know how to really mod, so they took an Iron Sword, colored it red, and gave it over 1000 damage xD That's probably just my Fallout 3 nomenclature talking to me though (I mean really Bethesda, "Assault Rifle"?)

Actually the Original idea /title , even befoure the nae of Issgard was :

The Throne of Talos .....

TheCommonerPrince

Sounds good , I will take present ur name for the voice acting ...

I am still loking for a old man lol I can't find agood voice actor for the role ...

TheCommonerPrince

Sounds good , I will take present ur name for the voice acting ...

Thanks!

I am still loking for a old man lol I can't find agood voice actor for the role ...

I think I can help out with that. I seem to be getting a number of requests for old guy roles as of late. :P Whenever you want to send some audition materials my way, I'll see what I can do.

On topic I am making the Throne room now and I am going for a mixed style of : Dragonreach elements , so persistant "elegant" 70% and farm / nord ...

The problem with Nord interior structures is that are mostly adapt for dungeons and are all covered in moss , dirt and other stuff that is not really suited for a "lived" place ,

Plus I do not have time to "clean up all the textures or redo new architecture stuff if I want to finish this in a fashionable time ...

I also have problems trying to mimicize the shape of the Palace I did that is pretty confusing and strange , so I am having quite a bit of problems inmatching the dimensions , shapes and the positions ... but since not even Bethesda went for a 100% accuracy on interiors I have room for internal variations ...

anyway I did3 versions of the throne to be decided with one will be the final , shape general of the hall is entrance with steps going down , long hall , and side hallways in wood ... I woudl have liked some stonecolumns but the best ones where dwemer architecture and didn't really suit .... I will have to look for HH architecture eventually ....

so the problem is ....

I go for a mostly 70% wood inside or 70 % stone?

On another topic I have also set up a forum for direct linking and organization of betatesting , claims and voice acting ... when fully ready with categories etc I will communicate the link and people may come there to apply directly ....

After 5 Days and a lot of work and brainstorming , considering that I am not good at making interiors I managed to get something along for the Throne room of Issgard ...

Please be critic and tell me what you think and what to change in case or what to fix or whatever ...

It was a pain to match the exterior shape I did , that looks cool from outside but quite hard to make the inside to match , also because I do nothave proper way to make collisions and new outside buildings matching ...

anyway here are the pics with the new Throne ....

I got some problems of lightining on light from some windows coming out like striped and dunno why , need to see if someone can tell me why this happens ...

Apart from that the room is missing all details , all lights , effects fogs etc ....