Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would avoid stone on pillars because they look too thin to be stone , but this is the kind of retexture style I was thinking of ...

http://img256.images...05/53264428.jpg

what u think? too saturated ? too bright too something else?

I may also either leave the carving part painted or goldened eventually ...

Yes to both (my opinion only)

too bright, Wood in the north tends to be darker anyways.

I think the hall is amazing! And I think the Gold is a nice touch - but maybe try with something a bit darker? more coppery-like?

-Anyways thank you for creating this. i'm slightly retarded (creation kit - wise at least) but i'll gladly help anyway

Ok Last update for now I removed the light beams , they caused a sort of overcrossing and added effect on the light dust stuff so I will take care and solve the issue later on , for now I am retexturing most of the items and making new nifs as well , I think now shoudl look quite different than the Dragonreach throne room no? plus is way bigger and more solemn , while Dragonreach is also a dinner room , this is purely Throne room ... there is a lot of space in the mountains to carve out other rooms ut for now are not needed ...

I am slowly recoloring other pieces and fixing alignements , is it shapig up good?

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3338/throneroom7.jpg

Looks amazing! Could not get much better! Though I'll try to come up with a few little suggestions:

-Colour the mat in the middle blue, so it matches the bannerrs.

-Maybe add in some more chandeliers or touches around, would be VERY hard to light that place.

-Change the stone texture to maybe windhiem's stone texture, seeings how it would be built in the same era, it probably would be the same amount weathered. (plus it would look better darker)

-When decorating maybe add some fur? lots of weapons? real nordic shiz.

The only few things I could think of. Hope the small input helps.

Edited by PsychedelicHands

Ok Last update for now I removed the light beams , they caused a sort of overcrossing and added effect on the light dust stuff so I will take care and solve the issue later on , for now I am retexturing most of the items and making new nifs as well , I think now shoudl look quite different than the Dragonreach throne room no? plus is way bigger and more solemn , while Dragonreach is also a dinner room , this is purely Throne room ... there is a lot of space in the mountains to carve out other rooms ut for now are not needed ...

I am slowly recoloring other pieces and fixing alignements , is it shapig up good?

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3338/throneroom7.jpg

Looks amazing congratulations !

-the carpet in darker blue is a nice idea

maybe a dead dragon skull or other ancient kill :)

the gold trims look good, but low quality texture wise (not sure if that is just because of your settings or ...? They just looked blurry). Other than that, It looks great.

Personally, I would also add a skirt of stone around that circular raise in the steps you made for the throne. It looks just a tad awkward going into the stairs.

the gold trims look good, but low quality texture wise (not sure if that is just because of your settings or ...? They just looked blurry). Other than that, It looks great.

Personally, I would also add a skirt of stone around that circular raise in the steps you made for the throne. It looks just a tad awkward going into the stairs.

For the stones good idea , for the texture resolution it looks like may becouse are reflection may be but are just the same texture size as vanilla ...