Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's too much work to be even remotely possible, but it would be really interesting to see dragons with some kind of fur.

I had an idea about the legendary rokh (=giant bird of persian/mesopotamian mythology), using the dragon skeleton and modelling a giant bird instead :P

I am still working on the new Dragon specie ...

In meanwhile I have uploaded the Alpha test version of the mod on internal forum but ... not many cared to apply as betatesters and of the 3 that applied only one checked and filed a report ... since then nothing else ...

Surely not the way I tought woudl have been handled the betatesting , seems I will have to betatest myself ...

I am still working on the new Dragon specie ...

In meanwhile I have uploaded the Alpha test version of the mod on internal forum but ... not many cared to apply as betatesters and of the 3 that applied only one checked and filed a report ... since then nothing else ...

Surely not the way I tought woudl have been handled the betatesting , seems I will have to betatest myself ...

I'm interested in beta testing his mod. I've registered at the Issgard forum (username 1000stenar). Do I need to apply in some way?

Yes apply to the form in the betatest , the main required thing is beeing serious about thecommittment and not disappear in time ... give feedback sugestions andscapevery quad of the island for errors ...

Also not share anything of the inside because it is copyright protected in some forms and altough I have permissions , those are not set to be public release by me yet ...

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Yes apply to the form in the betatest , the main required thing is beeing serious about thecommittment and not disappear in time ... give feedback sugestions andscapevery quad of the island for errors ...

Also not share anything of the inside because it is copyright protected in some forms and altough I have permissions , those are not set to be public release by me yet ...

I have sent you an application via PM on the Issgard forum.