Issgard

PrometheusTS

Still working on a New Dragon Specie

Have you been making this in zbrush??? I'm starting to use zbrush and it works really nice to create this kind of works. If needed in a not so distant future when I hone my skills a bit more you happen to need a modeler for this kind of work... I'll be available. So far I've created some kind of eagle looking bird...but I'm having some issues creating the feathers...

If by any chance you think it can be of use to you, don't hesitate to use it. :thumbsup:

HAWK1

HAWK2

HAWK3

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yess that's actually my first creature in zbrush so is not yet very good but I am learning ... About feathers there is a tutorial right on that on zbru central...

First. Creature. :ohmy:

That's incredible! I know this is a little off topic but this was my first attempt in Z-brush:

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j454/kibblesticks/Possible%20portfolio%20selection/Alienthing.png

Comparing it to yours is like comparing a child's crayon drawing to a michelangelo statue.. nice work!

Yess that's actually my first creature in zbrush so is not yet very good but I am learning ... About feathers there is a tutorial right on that on zbru central...

Jeez; I was working on a seamonster model on zbrush and it went up to 2mil polygons!!! :wallbash: . I was thinking about how dead the sea was with only slaughterfishes inhabiting it, so I tried to make this thing............

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3864/97570303.png

Leviathan 1

Leviathan 2

You should look into asking Dogtown of the awesome "Skyrim Monster Mod" to help out. He has already created two Sea Dragons and he has tons of other fantastic beasties.

You never use a 25 million polygon model you export , bake it , extract normal maps , and other maps and apply them on a low res model ...

I've still got much to learn Prometheus :rolleyes: . I've played with clay since I was 2 years old, and modeling has always been fun and absorbing for me... I like to do it. So, when I found about zbrush I was excited :turned: . But these terms mean nothing to me yet; I'll continue doing what I do and I'll try to learn to bake how to export, bake and all that fancy stuff.... which sounds boring :biggrin: .

By the way; how's the mod coming? :happy: . I saw a mod that added flyable ships to Skyrim; perhaps you could implement some function in SKSE to add ships able to sail and navigate as well; that would be swell.

Edited by Guest

There is but if not wrong the flying ship is either a single spot thing used as a cosmetic or a large ship but static in sky, there is a guy that made a script for moving the static , but it implis lot of problems for navmesh and people pathfinding so , even if I did a completely animated sailing ship I had to switch to a static mesh for a ship and I am making insteps the voyage ....

Sculpting is quite similar to real sculpting in zbrush but it is used for getting details to export and use on low poly characters usually ...