Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not many updates recently couse I am more focused in learning the quest making aspect of the game and some scripting to make the stuff work , I am having quite a lot of problems in making scenes work as I want , and since seems I am not able to make them perform the complex solutions I woudl like I guess I will be forced to make smplier stuff ...

here is a picture of a CK scene setting

I can start to consider posting a compatibility log ...

This mod is not compatible :

• with any quest making use of the courier system by editing it as in the tutorial on this forums
  • sea of ghosts quest ( for some reason it just doesn't work couse seems it edited landscape in skyrim )
  • Prometheus Capes ( because merged into this mod )
  • Conan the barbarian outfit ( Because merged into this mod )
  • Any Dragon overhaul mods ( to be decided because this mod will introduce a new dragon specie so compatibility is uncertain still )
  • Mods extending the main quest after the MQ304

This mod is and will be copatible with :

• Cloacks of skyrim
  • Frostfall
  • portable lantern
  • Arsenal

On Lore wise compatibility :

This mod Covers geographically the

sea of Ghosts area betwen Northern Skyrim

Issgard

Atmora southern coast

routes ( not working ) for Solstheim and Morrowind ( incase needed )

If you have quests or mods that you would like to consider an Issgard compatibility , you can use my main mod to post your sugestions and proposals ...

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

mmm not sure I remember but , atm I prefer to go on with the quest making and do the needed refinements later at the end of the Main part of stage I .... means finishing all quests for part I as u can read onmain forum ....

right now I am at stage 4 of the mainpart subquests , ( 4th quest in order ) and having not few problems managing the scenes as they seem to behave often completely different than expected like starting in wrong places or not completeing etc ....