Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all , the Issgard Work will be on Hold for a while from now , for RL taking over my free time ... I will retake working on it when I get some time wich coudl possbily be after the release of Dawnguard .... in meanwhile you are welcome to keep posting and discuss and suggest but do not expect much updates during the summer time ....

I still work on the mod but at a much slower pace couse Is summer and have more stuff to do in my freetime ... but once in while I can give some updates like ....

the Thalmor officer Outfit I was working on , basically I add a cape and a field bodyflag ... I am open to sugestions for possibly other decorations on the flag , like symbolism , writings or deco or just leave it plain black ....

Thalmor Officer

Ok here is the WIp on the Issgardian guards armor , I am thinking it modular so to go from a medium to a more heavy ...

so possible version woudl be :

• plain chainmail sleeveless
  • chainmail with sleeves and reinforcements on chest
  • Scale mail with chest reinforcements and cape

The picture here shows a wip , tough I think it has too much a renaissence vibe wich I am not for .... what can I change to get back to a more "barbarian look" ?

Armor wip

I think this would look good without a cape personally. However to get away from the R look I would just change the belt, but more so the shoulders which certainly give the R look...

You could also take a normal guard armor from skyrim (the leather top) and pull that over what you currently have.

It's hard for me to explain what I mean...

From the belt to neck should be leather. Keeps arms, and beneath the belt chainmail as they are. ^.^

That's the best I can picture it. You could also give some special leather/fur or steelplate leggings/boots to go with it.

How bout full maill till shoulders ... Eventually asymetric or symetric shoulder guards , chainmail gloves with fur adornment and metal plates , fur adornments up and down on belt parts ... Metal / leather boots with fur and chainmail / metal helmet with viking style visor and perhaps horned decoration for huger officers ... The cape tought was a pelt / fur idea ...