Issgard

PrometheusTS

Its modular so an open faced version can be done easily too once I get Ll pieces textured ... Tough the basic one is the chainmail hood and this is full face open .... I consider giving the facemasks to the royal guards , the others mixed to officers and guards... To give variations , probably the masked chainmail for anonymous guards ...

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting down some numbers:

5 new sets of armors

3 unique weapons ( to be extended to 4 )

1 new weapon set of Skysteel ( to be extended whole set )

1 new weapon set of Stalhrim( to be extended whole set )

1 unique shield ( to be added some more )

several different new altered vanilla nifs ( unconted )

2 new creatures ( to be extended to 6 Including new Dragons )

1 new mount ( Shhhh secret )

2 new transport type ( one is a ship the other shhhhh )

6 new villages and towns ( one city , 3 towns and 2 villages )

Several new cutsom made meshes and structures ( Throne , Statues etc ... )

2 new ore types ( stalhrim and Fulgurite )

New Capes and cloacks ( Hide capes and fur cloacks )

several new clutter and items ( books , objects , etc )

New Forge furniture

New Landscape structures

Once all this is completed I guess I can focus on ly on the quests and some random items whenever I will need ...

the completition of the list above is about like 75%

I have a choice to make ....

To implement or not the new smithing perk tree ....

I am quite unsatisfied by the approach that Bethesda took for the smithing ... and I elaborated this new perk tree ...

Perk tree

The choice is :

1 implement directly in Issgard as base and build on it the new weapons sets ...

2 Implement outside in an esm mod that will be needed for Issgard to be playable but allowing also use for compatibility with other mods

3 Skip totally .... ( keep the unsatisfactory and boring and undrealistic system of Skyrim ) and eventually make a patch later on with a lot of waste of work ...

Meglio fare un esm a parte, così che si possano fare delle patch di compatibilità per gli altri mod. In giro ci sono parecchi mod che aggiungono ottime armi ed armature e sarebbe un peccato essere costretti a scegliere.

Comunque davvero belli gli elmi, complimenti http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Edited by Serindas

Putting down some numbers:

5 new sets of armors

3 unique weapons ( to be extended to 4 )

1 new weapon set of Skysteel ( to be extended whole set )

1 new weapon set of Stalhrim( to be extended whole set )

1 unique shield ( to be added some more )

several different new altered vanilla nifs ( unconted )

2 new creatures ( to be extended to 6 Including new Dragons )

1 new mount ( Shhhh secret )

2 new transport type ( one is a ship the other shhhhh )

6 new villages and towns ( one city , 3 towns and 2 villages )

Several new cutsom made meshes and structures ( Throne , Statues etc ... )

2 new ore types ( stalhrim and Fulgurite )

New Capes and cloacks ( Hide capes and fur cloacks )

several new clutter and items ( books , objects , etc )

New Forge furniture

New Landscape structures

When you speak of altered vanilla nifs, do you mean that those changes will change everything in Skyrim? Are they cosmetic or something else?

Once all this is completed I guess I can focus on ly on the quests and some random items whenever I will need ...

the completition of the list above is about like 75%

I have a choice to make ....

To implement or not the new smithing perk tree ....

I am quite unsatisfied by the approach that Bethesda took for the smithing ... and I elaborated this new perk tree ...

Perk tree

The choice is :

1 implement directly in Issgard as base and build on it the new weapons sets ...

2 Implement outside in an esm mod that will be needed for Issgard to be playable but allowing also use for compatibility with other mods

3 Skip totally .... ( keep the unsatisfactory and boring and undrealistic system of Skyrim ) and eventually make a patch later on with a lot of waste of work ...

IMHO, I would add another alternative:

4 Skip totally, and to create new items on a forge would need to have a book in the inventory (or something else), for example, that would unmistify the creation of new items. I've seen it on other mods, and it made sense to me. This way I guess that would free you from some headaches ;)

Prometheus, I had today an idea that I think it would be great for you to possibly add:

Dragonborn may be considered a living legend, and the common people don't have a clue about all that he/she has already done. Through the gameplay of the mod, the Dragonborn would interact with a new NPC that would introduce himself as a writer, proposing to write down the history of the Dragonborn (maybe one for each big title: Harbinger, Listener, Archmage, Dragonslayer, etc.) After the book made, it would be available to common people on general stores. This way, throughout Tamriel, his story would start to be known.

While remaining in anonymousity, there would be consequences when travelling around that would mean adding new encounters:

1- He could be confronted with groups of people that worship Dragonborn, the living legend, like he was almost a living divinity;

2- Groups of mercenaries, searching for fame, would try to hunt down Dragonborn, so they could become famous too;

3- The Justicars would pursuit a lot more Dragonborn;

4 - Penitus Oculatus soldiers would wander the landscape in search of Dragonborn;

5- Parties of people that hate magic usage would try to hunt him down.

What do you think about it?

ti stimo oltre l' immaginabile...è l' unica cosa che ho da dire, ci stai mettendo l' anima in questo progetto....sicuramente non ne hai bisogno, ma se volessi includere qualcuna delle mie povere e sempllici mod giusto per aumentare la varietà del mondo o ti servisse aiuto per i lavori minori sarei felice di aiutare... comunque sia complimenti davvero prometheus, e grazie...non te lo dicono spesso ed è più che obbligatorio.... Edited by frankdema

I would personnaly focus on "One" thing in your mod, if your mod add many game play stuff, such as new dungeons and new town, new land , ext ext,

Than why go and try to remake the game inside that very same mod ? I would keep the perk tree out... Too many imcompatibility issue possible...

Or would make it as a seperate download, and NOT require to play your mod !, Just some idea man, i'm a mod user and maker, and the above is in my opinion what turn me off about a mod, Too many aspect changed inside the same mod, keep doing what you want to do and stick to this... No ?

As mod users don't we hate having issue, because the mod maker decided he wanted to change too many aspect of the game inside the same mod ? Yes we do hate it...

Keep these word as advise only... Nothing too serious :-)

Reaper

Edited by reaper9111

Finally I have officially Completed the Whole Issgardean armor set .. ^^

this means I can now work on simplier stuff and that was a massive work so far ...

The Issgardean armors are three types

1 Light Issgardean Armor, all chainmail ,leather gloves ( vanilla ) , leather boots, fur cape , chainmail hood or helmet openface

2 Medium Issgardean Armor, Chainmail with plates , leather Gloves ( Vanilla ) , Leather Boots , fur Cape , Helmet Chainmask or helmet openface , Shoulder pad ( asymetrical or symetrical yet to be decided )

3 Heavy Issgardean armor , Chainmail with Plate chest , plate Gauntlets, Plate boots, Fur Cape , Facemask helmet or Chainmask Helmet .

Each Feud guard will be distinguished by the fur cape used and the shield pattern

Other armors :

Edition of the Dragur Heavy armor

Hyborian Armor of Conan

Future possible armors :

1 Issgardean Scale Armor Light and Heavy ( with plate chest ) There is the possibility of Adding another variant for King's guards in scale mail or Golden scale mail that woudl be replacing the mail parts ( not the hood ) and perhaps not the arms , but this is possible variation for future

2 Leather variation of the Issgardean armor without the chainail hauberk and only with pants , fur belt and a leather shirt .

3 Dragon Armor ( that woud possibly take another whole lot of time and be the ultimate armor to be done but is very far in the future and not certain , it woudl be made in Dragon Ivory Gold and Red clothes to match with Dovahmaar and dragonbow sets .

I need to fix the textures , refine them work more on them and make better matching betwen parts etc .... but at least the big part is done ....

Issgard Knight

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Wow! The armor combo on the bottom right looks very fitting and very amazing. Is that going to be a guards armor? If so then your guards look like they can kick the hell out of the Skyrim guards. Edited by Vandrath