Issgard

PrometheusTS

I need to give proper names to the following armors :

are all heavy armors btw even if I called light medium etc ...

1 Light Is A Chain mail armor

2 Medium is a Chain mail with metal pieces attached on the chest parts squared metal pieces

3 Heavy is chain mail with plate mail parts

So my question is how I call the medium armor?

the first is a chainmail the third is a plate mail , I temporarly called plaques mail the second but I do not think is right ... any sugestions?

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is anyway how Issgardean Guards will look like ....

The scarf wrapping will change in color and logo according to the Feud .. there shoudl be 4 different ones .... Also changing will be the shield that I yet have to do , I will be able to play with variation with armors tough ... the exterior guards will also wear a fur cape ...

Issgardean Guards

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5203/issgardeanguards.jpg

I gotta say that I really like what you've done with the Issgardean armour. It's visually distinctive from anything found in Skyrim, yet still very gritty and well-suited to the setting. Can I ask where you took your inspiration from for the design? Parts of it look Slavic, other parts Italian, and that facemask is very similar to those worn by Samurai.

Su wikipedia dice che in inglese è chiamata plated mail o plated chainmail o splinted mail o splinted chainmail, se ti interessa questo è il link all'articolo: wikipedia.

Potresti quindi semplicemente chiamarle Issgardean Chainmail, Issgardean Splinted Mail ed Isgardean Plate Mail.

Thanks for the appreciation guys ...

Thanks Serindas I think I will call it splinted then to not confuse with the Plate mail ...

Janus I just invented the armor as it come along more or less , the main inspiration tough are Viking , English and ITalian Normans , and Russian Vareghs...

Xxfmanxx I do not plan to release them befoure the mod because I want the players to have some unique feel when arriving to Issgard ... I was even thinking of making a new wall's tilesets ...

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Ok I guess I should stop with the previews or make them much more scarce ...

Next I decided to take the mod to a next level .

I am designing a new Architecture tile set that will match the ancient nord structure style but still look much more modern and functional , eventually have also a ruined version ...

On the other side I have decided to double the land size of Issgard ,because I feel the actual terrain is too constrained and I take less tha a minute to go walking by a city to the other ... I want to give a bit more the feeling of size amplitude ...