Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou , here the finally texture buildings with final textures and details ... now I just need to see why I get an ! error mark ingame when importing , but I hope something that will won't take long to resolve .. .after that I will check some other farmhouses to upgrade to this kind of style and then eventually plan some Extra buildings like a roundish tower , a bartizan , barbican , bastion , woodengallery and overhanging room . in modular pieces so perhaps will allow some more free fantasy mixups... for Itneriors I have no intentions to use other than the farmhouse vanilla or wr pieces retextured as in the throne room wich is already done ...

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/1217/buildingx.jpg

I hope they look more Stave Norse than Japanese tough ...

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

prom, l' errore del marker col punto esclamativo di solito lo trovi quando nello niheader del nif ci sono delle user version sballate.....

le user version devono essere 12 per la 1 e 83 per la user version 2....

a me è sempre stata quella la caus del marker rosso....

Edited by frankdema

Wow, this looks just amazing. The architecture is so epic. This is, how the cities in Skyrim should have looked like. I love the new screen of the bridge. It looks much better from beneath, then from above. With every ingame picture I get more excited for this mod. Can you tell me the time you are going to release it? Doesn't have to be exact. Just how many months it takes you to finish it. :biggrin:

I am thinking to release in stages , to release a closed area region and update with new release new areas to open so I can fill the first region with the main quest etc and add invisible barriers to non completed areas ... hopefully I may be able to have a first release in a coupel months .