Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you two are making me feel like a stupid child that knows nothing about what modding means :D great work gech and prom...

prom scusa se ancora non ti ho mostrato i concept ma in questi giorni sono super occupato con un esame che ho lunedì e quindi non sono riuscito a trovare un minuto di tempo per buttar giù qualcosa....

some of the sketches I doodled up

idk what exactly you wanted so I came up with like an old cultural helm new type of arrows + quiver and a owl..sorcerer coif idk also a complete stone sword with a lightning enchantment

if you want me to expand any of them items or sets I will and render them if you want ?

http://i46.tinypic.com/nvywl2.jpg

Just to show also here , I am making a small addition to skyrim modder's resources as well implement it in issgard ...

Beast Skeletons

hammabanana the hornbone concept for a quiver is interesting , the helmet with the horns also I think I did something similar in the past but never released , perhaps forgotten somewhere , I may retake and put in as gladiatorial helm ...

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

i can't sleep last night, start to troll the Nexus and discovered this Oo,

the collosus make it feel like in LOTR, remember when they are on those boats and discovered "the Argonath" (not sure of the name) those huge and gorgeous statues.

can't wait to go to Issgard now, it's like Rochebere an other wonderfull mod in development!

please make us a gift for christmas :D

@@

Just to show also here , I am making a small addition to skyrim modder's resources as well implement it in issgard ...

Beast Skeletons

hammabanana the hornbone concept for a quiver is interesting , the helmet with the horns also I think I did something similar in the past but never released , perhaps forgotten somewhere , I may retake and put in as gladiatorial helm ...

sounds good to me I just want to see one of my designs help your mod :] is there anything else I can come up with ? like specifically

Edited by HammaBannana