Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The spin off of this are beast skeletons and the upcoming Conan : Hyborian Age .

the first uses the new beast skeletons added for issgard and the second adds the fulgurite metal crafting for issgard as well that is the base for the issgardean weapon smithing as well opens to the skysteel forging ...

The spin off of this are beast skeletons and the upcoming Conan : Hyborian Age .

the first uses the new beast skeletons added for issgard and the second adds the fulgurite metal crafting for issgard as well that is the base for the issgardean weapon smithing as well opens to the skysteel forging ...

Thanks for the reply. I'm still in awe of your Issgardean Guard armour designs. It's basically my dream armour. My character would finally be complete if he could wander around in that armour.

Just to say thx for creating this mod. Whole island looks epic - great job. :thumbsup: Your Issgard is masterpieces.

I have one suggestion.

Imagine a city on the huge iceberg, held by huge iron chains to the mountain edges of Issguard so as city on iceberg not to wander off into the sea. Chains on mountains are held by huge stone statues of warriors. What are you think? :wink: Sorry for my bad English.... :(

Edited by Mika999

• 2 weeks later...

Finished? Perhaps fall 2013 , a prerelease ? Perhaps june...

The preview images you've shown in this thread are outstanding. The lands, animals, and armors were all shockingly high quality. I am really looking forward to this mod!