Conflicts,glitches,weird errors,occuring mistakes

Stampede

Anything weird happen to your game lately? Error? NPC's going savage? Walls disappearing? Seen something weird?

This is the topic for you!

REMEMBER:Always practice safe moderating, backup those saves!

How funny you should ask!! I'm going to repost this for you my friend... Just to breathe some life into this thread... Mods, I place myself at your mercy. :blink:

I'm getting an error message popping up whenever I travel to Caldera that reads roughly as follows: "Can not load file Meshes A Art File in Meshes A Art File. Will use default marker default_marker.nif" That's not the exact wording, but it's pretty close. At any rate, I get those joyous yellow-shapes scattered all over Caldera and the surrounding countryside. The funny thing is, so far it only happens in and around Caldera; not that I really like Caldera all that much to begin with, so yes the obvious solution would be to stay out of Caldera. I've thought of that.

I've unloaded all my plug-ins to see if that's the problem, and I still get the error. Do I have a corrupted file or something??

Anyone? Anyone? Stampede?

Elucidator Moenie worry nie! :lol: That seems to be common ailment amongst windows games these days. If it happens like every 20 minutes then you might have a problem :)

Baphomet Switch said in the OTHER topic :lol: that some of the graphics might have been over-written try re-installing ;)

Mmmmm... good idea re-installing. I'll give that a go.

Thanks guys.

No more double-posting in the future. I tried clicking on "Persuasion" to soothe the Mod's but my attempts to "admire" keep failing... Maybe I should try bribing instead...

Elucidator: I think everyone has had problems with CTD's (Crashes To Desktop) while playing Morrowind. Unfortunately the engine used to render MW is not THE most stable. You might try using the "Morrowind Optimizer", I think it's version 1.9 now, that you can download here.

The Ultimate Guide to Tweaking Morrowind can be found here:

http://www.tweaktown.com/document.php?dTyp...e=guide&dId=316

Bear in mind though that these are only tweaks - they may or may not lessen your occurrances of CTD's.

Hope that helps!

Usually when I start from the beginning I steal the limeware platter and the "history of morrowind" books and dump them before the guard comes over. However recently I've had the problem where after I get through into the room with the Captain (the one who sends you to balmora for caius cosades) he attacks me. Its more annoying than anything else because it means I can't have the extra cash from my thefts and have to start with poor quality weapons and armor.

Archived