Conflicts,glitches,weird errors,occuring mistakes

Stampede

You could always go back and steal the limeware platter after speaking to the captain, me, I make off with all the silverware :lol:

I saw some players posted that they found themselves in funny water filled voids :) I think that has happened to us all at one point, very weird yet also...strangely calming.

At least it's not as annoying as getting stuck in a rock :lol:

True, rocks do suck. But what really sucks is that my character travels so fast (speed 100, athletics 100, acrobatics 100) after playing him so long that the game has to load every three seconds and sometimes, more often than I would like, the solid matter becomes unstable for a brief moment and I fall through. If I'm lucky there is water to fall into so I can just swim to the source that is in the area and get out. But if I am unlucky I end up falling then appearing on the ground and meeting death instantly. Though sometimes the game picks me up and puts me down safely. Just an minor thing to deal with but the CTD's really need to go. Who's with me to form an angry mob against CTD's? Anyone?

Usually when I start from the beginning I steal the limeware platter and the "history of morrowind" books and dump them before the guard comes over. However recently I've had the problem where after I get through into the room with the Captain (the one who sends you to balmora for caius cosades) he attacks me. Its more annoying than anything else because it means I can't have the extra cash from my thefts and have to start with poor quality weapons and armor.

lol i try 2 steal everything from the first room and the game crashes, its a conspiracy i tells ya! i once had 2 remake a character 3 times because of that, in the end i just gave up and just stole the platter :P

Haha, I mean, the irony of it, you just got a pardon from the emperor himself and the first thing you do as step on the shore is steal everything that isn't nailed down!

No wonder it crashed, I think you stunned it with your audacity! :lol:

a couple of odd things happened to me, one is in solsten i was fighting in this cave against some misc nord, i jumped up to scare her away, and fell through a puddle on the ground getting stuck up to my waist as she ran around the cave terrified of me, interestingly enough this jump thing works incredibly well, i beat both kharstagg and the end baddie doin it, i just jump(maxed jump skill) and they run away! i just chase and kill them eventually, also, and this is really annoying., i made a ring that kept a summoned weapon on me constantly, because i was tired of having to repair my weapons after i had to kill tons of random critters, well anyways, i take off the sword without removing the ring, then i take off the ring, but the sword stayed! now i cant get rid of it! if i reequip the ring i get another sword, so i ended up with two summoned swords stuck in my inventory

Interesting about your jump...when I fought Hircine I was a werewolf, he was in in his guile aspect, so I was smacking him and jumping to avoid retaliation, suddenly he ran away, he woud'nt even look at me anymore.

Needless to say I hunted him down and gave him what he deserved, a cowards death. :)

Archived