Who can speak Daedric?

IndorilTheGreat

Edhelion neen lambe im.

No kidding I learned with none other than a bunch of other nerds online. I would have used the regular charactes, but they were not showing up well on the srceen and the difference between the two s's was only slight and i saw the m''s and n's as the exact same.

Sorry i know you wouls have perahpes liked them better.

• 10 months later...

actually it's all just written in English

so Ayem Bedt Cess is like A Bee Cee, it's just the names of the letters

it's not Doht-Oht-Geth but just Dog, just like it's not Dee-O-Gee

so you can't really speak daedric

• 3 months later...
Edhelion neen lambe im.

No kidding I learned with none other than a bunch of other nerds online. I would have used the regular charactes, but they were not showing up well on the srceen and the difference between the two s's was only slight and i saw the m''s and n's as the exact same.

Sorry i know you wouls have perahpes liked them better.

I find the idea to actually put the Deadric language together phoneticly sounds like a challenge. I hate challenges and in the games I buy I kill them most of the time. This idea of yours could catch on if you produced a few examples.

Have you got any .wav or a YouTube clips to listen to?

I am playing Morrowind for an hour or two when I get kicked off the MMORPG lineI am beta testing to take a break. Could not think of a better game to have phonetic language. Your move?

• 9 months later...

Tr_ to read this.

I know, the Morrowind engine lacks a Y. Should look like a triangle with a cross line under it. Wait, that's Q. I mean, like a right triangle on its tip with a right angle coming from underneath. No, I'm wrong. That's on Aldmeris.

I learned how to read and write Daedric, but speaking it just hurts my throat. Too much gargling and gurgling. Aldmeris is easier.