ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Spawns of the Commonwealth (WOTC 2 New Thread)

SMB92

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So great to see this is still being worked on!!! Fallout 4 REEEEALLY needs a solid extra spawns mod!

SpawnEngine codebase has updated to version 0.10.03. This version marks the major milestone of having re-entered Alpha status for the first time since August 21, 2017, on the new multi-threaded engine. This version will now enter private testing and work can begin on dropping SpawnPoints all over the map. I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who has been involved with the project so far, and to those mod authors whose mods have made my experience so worth the fight to continue this project, and to our followers for continued support and patience. It has been an extremely long road to get to this stage, and I can't say it has been all that rewarding in terms of what it has cost me personally to make this mod (not just fiscally), but I've stuck to my guns and created something far beyond what I originally planned. I hope to continue this trend. Anyway sorry for the rant folks, but I've waited a long time to see this day on this new system, one that I have battled hard to create.

https://github.com/SMB92/F4-SpawnEngine

This is looking to be a work of art that will give many players countless hours of joy. Great job.

ÃÃÃÃÂ

This mod is all I'm waiting on to actually start another play through.

Yeah, I started a play through only using the "more enemies" (not "more spawns") and "npcs travel" (both great mods imo)for extra enemies in anticipation of this wonderful mod. I figure that after going throughout the Commonwealth and killing all sorts of enemies there would be a huge power vacuum and turf that all sorts of other enemies would be fighting over. My way of explaining all the extra enemies when I finally add a spawner. I use to always use wotc but it just isn't stable for me anymore. Endless warfare works alright, but it's old and and has it's own issues.

Anyway, good work going on here.

Edit - oh I also use the deadly commonwealth expansion which adds some extra spawn points, and more fun enemies.

Edited by Domander

Codebase has updated version 0.11.01.180520. This fixes the EncounterZone system in scripts. The mod remains in private Alpha testing for the time being, no Eta on public test file.

https://github.com/SMB92/F4-SpawnEngine

I think the fact that it's come this far is good enough news for those of us waiting. No pressure for a release date from this dude.

I won't start a new game till this mod is out. Thanks so much SMB92 ... I am pretty sure that this mod will bring us all the joy and entertainemnt beyond what WOTC is offering.

Thanks so much ... :cool: