⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Spawns of the Commonwealth (WOTC 2 New Thread)

SMB92

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this Mod dead?

Lol no, I've just been extremely busy with work lately and not on this forum very much. I was also away from my Discord server for about 2 weeks but things are starting to return to normal.

In fact, I've published the public Alpha/demo of the mod yesterday, on the 1st anniversary of the "1st edition" public release, which was scrapped due to engine not being able to handle it. This is only available to members of my Discord server.

is this Mod dead?

Lol no, I've just been extremely busy with work lately and not on this forum very much. I was also away from my Discord server for about 2 weeks but things are starting to return to normal.

In fact, I've published the public Alpha/demo of the mod yesterday, on the 1st anniversary of the "1st edition" public release, which was scrapped due to engine not being able to handle it. This is only available to members of my Discord server.

Glad to read that!! and thanks for your passion and hard work!

Copied from Discord dev server:

SpawnEngine is updated to version 0.18.01.180902. A new file is available (please see #sotc-public-file-server and #plugin-update-log for download and details). This is not a huge update but implements SpawnPoint expiry timers which will help with cleaning up redundant spawns sooner. All otherwise this update paves the way for more framework updates in the near future. For script updates, please see the Github repo as usual: https://github.com/SMB92/F4-SpawnEngine
In other news @Jonathan Ostrus has released a new tool for avid modders, please check it out here and endorse if you like it: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34375

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for this! As other spawn mods get released by various authors, as good as some are, they just can't quite get there...

Huge appreciation for your ongoing work with this!

Thanks for the kind words, AMaekilShath.

Copy and pasted update from my Discord server just now:

@everyone SpawnEngine is updated to version 0.20.01.180917. The Alpha plugin is updated to version RC14A and is now available for download in #sotc-public-file-server. Please see #release-notes and #plugin-update-log for info on the plugin update.

Forgot to update this the other day. I've updated the current Alpha to RC16A (still in Region 1) and the engine codebase to 0.21.01. More info and download available on Discord server as usual.

Thanks for working on this! It's difficult to have fun in Fallout 4 without a mod like this, and the old one seems to make the game crash eventually, same goes for Endless Warfare which has some serious issues.

Looking forward to trying your work and helping with beta-testing!

Edited by Njorunn