Things you've never done in FO4

TheGadget1945

Never had McCready as a companion.

Never kept Cait for longer than 5 minutes.

Never maxed all companions affinities.

Never wiped all Far Harbor factions.

Never used a sledgehammer or a power fist (I miss NV's ballistic fist, that was cooler).

Never claimed as many settlements for NW that's needed to get whatever the perk is. I get bored after 3 settlements.

Never wore a dress as a male character.

Never ran around naked as any character.

Never used any of the manufacturing things in Contraptions. I collect everything anyway, no need to make stuff.

Edited by star-mystyk

4) Had Strong, Cait or McCready as a companion. Left Strong where he was, never bothered with the other two. Never have had any interest in 'evil' companions.

I agree on Strong... the things he likes are just wrong. But the other two aren't evil as much as damaged. That's something I really liked about the Cait quest, is you start with this broken person addicted to chems with her whole self-image shattered, and over time help her put herself back together. She's now one of my favorite companions to roam around with, because of the whole roleplay aspect of actually having been able to help someone in a significant way to become a better person, something that is usually difficult to impossible in the Wasteland. McCready has that complex backstory, plus the new backstory for what he's been doing since we last saw him, and again, he's someone you're able to pull out of the hole he's dug for himself, and get his life back together.

So many others companions are already what they will always be, but those two (and Curie, in a very different way) are actually changed by having met you and followed you, which to me makes them that much more interesting.

- Never used V.A.T.S.

- Never raided a settlement for Nuka World morons

- Never intimidated settlements for whatsisname QM on the Prydwinn

- Never finished the Vault 88 quest line

- Never used any followers bar Cait, Piper, Dogmeat and Curie (although I did all the quests related to followers except for McReady)

- Never played with less than 250 plug-ins except for a very first run in vanilla

- Never sided with The Institute or The Brotherhood

- Never played a male character. When I can I'll use a woman character because they're far too underused as leads

- Never romanced a male (as a guy, it feel too awkward getting all lovey-dovey with a dude, even in a game, although I wouldn't mind being Mr. Pink)

- Never used the word never so many times in such short period

There's probably others but I can't even remember most of what I did two years ago in real life, let alone in a game.

Never had McCready as a companion.

Never kept Cait for longer than 5 minutes.

Never maxed all companions affinities.

Never wiped all Far Harbor factions.

Never used a sledgehammer or a power fist (I miss NV's ballistic fist, that was cooler).

Never claimed as many settlements for NW that's needed to get whatever the perk is. I get bored after 3 settlements.

Never wore a dress as a male character.

Never ran around naked as any character.

Never used any of the manufacturing things in Contraptions. I collect everything anyway, no need to make stuff.

This. I have never even attempted to put them together just to see if I could. Or use the Conduits.

Edited by TheGadget1945