add a tutorial to a new race

alfatossa

Maybe a mis-choice in name here. There is no "tutorial" for any races. There maybe the introductory questline, often refered to as the "tutorial", and the internal name of the underground place the game's starting in is "tutorial dungeon", but nothing of this is in any way related, or limited to, a race.

This questline is started by coming close to the annoying Dunmer in the neighboring cell, and him starting to talk to you. As he's going to address you by your race's name, this never worked with any type of "custom" (as in mod-added) races to begin with. The game simply didn't know what to call you and the dialog didn't proceed, the Blades and the emperor didn't come down, etc. etc. That's what the Custom Race Fix mods suggested to you already are meant for. They will make it so Valen Dreth, or whatever his name is, gets a "fallback" reply for when he doesn't know your race, as in you're none of the Vanilla default races. This works with "any" custom race the same once installed, so again, nothing race-related here.

If you're talking of another introductory questline or maybe even a different starting location altogether but only for this one particular race of your creation, then I suggest looking up "Alternative Start" mods to see how it's done. I've got no idea, but there are some settings somewhere telling the game where to put you at start up, and those "could" be modified so they will put a certain race to a certain different place. I just don't know how, yet, or if even, that is.

Again, there is nothing named "tutorial" in the game, especially not in connection to one specific race (as in "add a tutorial to a race"), so you might need to be a bit more specific about what it is you want here. The name has no meaning in this context, and we can't know what it is you're meaning by it until you describe it to us.

well yes look on TES nexus : angel mod its a playable race and i have a video

i just dont have the begining where valen dreth talk to you and the blades coming in your cell and you escape from the sewers and i cant bring martin to cloud ruler temple

Edited by alfatossa