Morrowind errors during and after loading saves

GiulyIris

Hello.

I need help to fix two problems about loading my recent two savegames:

I installed a mod about textures two days ago but when I loaded The savegame as soon as I open a door to Enter a city or when I teleport, the game stops working (it appears an error Window with âMorrowind has stopped working due to a Windows error [...] â. I unistalled The texture mod and I tried to load The savegame again: The same error pops up.

I tried also to load an older savegame, and in that case, during The loading screen, I get The C++ Runtime Error Library. How can I solve there errors? I tried to run Morrowind as Administrator, I tried to run it through a compatibility mod also, but each time I load my recent savegame I get The Windows error screen with âMorrowind has stopped workingâ message, and when I load my older saves I still get The Runtime Error relating to The path C:/Morrowind.exe, saying that The application has been started in an âunusual wayâ.

Did you only install the textures mod or also some other mods it doesn't require?

Does the crash happen everytime you teleport and in every city or only in some situations?

If you only installed the textures mod and it crashes everytime you try to enter a city it means the mod is too demanding for your PC and you should better remove the custom textures and check what happens.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

I only installed that texture mod (itâs The CanadianIce mesh replacer, and I use it without Better Robes, as it is suggested to do). The crash happens each time I open a door to enter in an area and each time I teleport. I get The error that says: âMorrowind has stopped working, Windows will close The applicationâ.

When I try to load an older savegame, instead, I get The c++ Runtime Error.

I get The same two errors even If I disable The texture mod.

No, I just removed The mod (meshes and textures) by unchecking the box in The Data files, in The Launcher.

After deactivating the mod, I saw that robes use the replacer I had installed before.

Without bugs.

But, as I said, i get those errors: do you think this is due to a replacer? Textures show correctly.

I had already used The âRepair allâ tool applying it to my savegames, eventually I decided to unistall Mw and reinstall it again.

I Made a backup of my savegame. If somebody has this issue and reads this thread, he must know that it was probably Mlox to cause all those problems. My antivirus has seen it as a Trojan.