Get to know The EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman

Hi there

I am thee EnglishGentleman but you can call me Scott

on thee 26th of January i'll be turning 24 years wiser

I'm also a type 1 diabetic and will have been almost 7 yrs now

I'm completely new to thee mod manger style of modding i'm more use to modding Euro Truck Sim 2 and console modding

And i like quality of life mods and the occasional slooty mod i'm a big fan of playful and cheeky follower mods

Thats all i can think of really if theres anything else you want to know (with in reason) just ask and if i feel comfortable answering them i'll answer them

ah, Hellooo good sir!

I am Dr. Sir Lord Inquisitor Qwerty Z Eldar Esq The First of the Nexus.

on a date this year I will be turning 27 years of age.

Also, contrary to my name and titles I am actually a woman.

I have been modding for about 6ish years now.

Welcam, EnglishGentleman.

Zhis is GermanPotato speaking, but you can call me "Jawohl, mein Herr".

I am zorri to hear about your condition. Don't wörri, tho, we jast mäke a mod to fix zhis.

Witsh ozher games are ju pläying? I cannot imadshin a slooty mod for Euro Truck Sim 2, or do you mod huge wheelkäps and horns onto zhe trucks?

Looking forward to some of your TruckSim-Mods, since there's a lack of those compared to games like Skyrim. :)

Greetings to you, EnglishGentleman. I am the resident rabbit here with a birthdate of January 12th. I have been a Type 1 diabetic (what we used to call a juvenile diabetic) since 1964. Eh, we live with it. Here's hoping that you enjoy your stay with us. Have fun!!

The Rabbit

Welcam, EnglishGentleman.

Zhis is GermanPotato speaking, but you can call me "Jawohl, mein Herr".

I am zorri to hear about your condition. Don't wörri, tho, we jast mäke a mod to fix zhis.

Witsh ozher games are ju pläying? I cannot imadshin a slooty mod for Euro Truck Sim 2, or do you mod huge wheelkäps and horns onto zhe trucks?

Looking forward to some of your TruckSim-Mods, since there's a lack of those compared to games like Skyrim. :smile:

ah, Hellooo good sir!

I am Dr. Sir Lord Inquisitor Qwerty Z Eldar Esq The First of the Nexus.

on a date this year I will be turning 27 years of age.

Also, contrary to my name and titles I am actually a woman.

I have been modding for about 6ish years now.

Greetings to you, EnglishGentleman. I am the resident rabbit here with a birthdate of January 12th. I have been a Type 1 diabetic (what we used to call a juvenile diabetic) since 1964. Eh, we live with it. Here's hoping that you enjoy your stay with us. Have fun!!

The Rabbit

thanks guys and funs i unfortunately don't make mods i only play with them i wish i could make mods