1.5 update= start new game?

Mckrty

I did the update to 1.5 and after starting up Skyrim with NMM and selecting continue I received these error messages: This save relies on content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue loading? I responded no and then got this:

[WETriggerScript<(01099883)> Warning: on init () my holdLocation property has not been set, this will result in errors.

1.I have very few mods installed 2. Only 2 of them were activated. (I don't know if that last bit of info is relevant or not but there ya go.)

Other than starting a new game and trashing all my old saves is there any way to fix this? :wallbash:

What happens if you click YES insted of NO when you start a saved game?

If I click Yes I receive the same error message and then Skyrim closes.

Thanks for your response Anubis100.

When this happens to me I can usually click yes and it will still load. Can you maybe revert back to an older save and see if that works?

Thanks for the tip cgallop, this worked and actually worked out well (I used my last quick save which was actually was my last save chronologically.) A mistake I made was deactivating the 2 mods I had been using and then forgot to reactivate them (it made no difference either way when clicking on "continue" but when selecting any other save after reactivating they all loaded fine.)

Thanks again :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, hope I`ll help most people with this problem:

The problem is in the file, that even clean install wont fix - its in C:\Users\-yourname-\AppData\Local\Skyrim

You need to modify your plugin list, plugins.ini

make sure there is only one Skyrim.esm and no Update.esm.

People already found out that problem is with the latest update, in one of the Dragon scripts.

That is temporary solution, but quite effective. Previous sugeestions failed to solve the problem, so I tried to dig more and found this solution. Hope Betheasda will fix it asap.

Please write if it helped.