What's your character's name?

PsxMeUP

Playthrough:

1) Hrachthramnmn, a name that sounds like someone clearing their throat. Nord, male, general purpose character. But I didn't pursue smithing at all.

2) Red Silence, Nord, female, assassin, yawn....

3) Shokab Sorbar (pronounced like "shock absorber"), Nord, male 1H grunt with great shield capabilities. Made for my fastest playthrough. Stealth is for sissies with too much time on their hands.

4) Star Green, Nord, female, mage. I didn't finish due to save game corruption caused by a marginal computer mixed with suspect mods.

5) Old Man Hairy, Breton, male, stealth mage. I have UFO (ultimate follower overhaul) mod and some other mods enabled and am having a blast watching 4 followers do my job for me. I just have to start with a drive-by arrowing and my posse of 2 tanks, an archer, and a mage help the baddies into the grave. I throw in a little FusRohDa just to watch the ragdoll ballet.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my list. All unique and never the same twice. Some are close, but different play style and type. I keep the last save from that toon in a "Retired" folder

Celeste : 48 (completed)

Brenzle : 35 (game file corrupt)

Geryind'El : 75 (completed)

Poh'Darge : 23 (KIA)

Litra the Red : 17 (KIA)

Natasha Krill : 14 (game file corrupt)

Auroq : 12 : (broken tablet quest)

Tajaa the Wild : 27 (mod corruption - do to forced update)

Vyper : 15 (game file corrupt)

Tol'Meh Rospp : 41 (completed) - only set foot in a town or village if main quest required it

Phaela Swiftwind : 76 (completed)

Val'Kyria : 55 (completed)

Xavier ShadowStep : 38 (mod corruption - do to forced update)

Lynia NightStalker (present toon) : 47 (completed at lvl 39 - still active)

From Poh;Darge through Vyper, I did a 1 death style of play. If your little hero dies, a new Dovahkiin rises up from the ashes like a phoenix.

REPLY for The7Sins: My character is Jongleur the Breton battlemage. Whoever guesses where I got the name from shall be gifted 1 cookie. Final Fantasy. It was a dagger

Where's my cookie :tongue:

Edited by Brandy_123

Seht-Ka, he is a an Argonian Battlemage, i could go into more details such as his personality, history and bios but you only asked name so yeah.

Ilwyn Dres is a my Dunmer Thief.

Annora ( she has discarded her last name ) is my Breton Illusionist

Leanna Lornhart is my pure Nord Warrior.

I have a few other characters but i dont play those anymore

Maren, Nord- Jack of all trades, became a very adept sneaky archer and turned to thieving and assasination, a bit disreputable at the end.

StarLaughter, High Elf (Named after character in a book I'm reading atm) - Trying for a pure Mage with an eye on the top job. After that who knows? Dragon hunting or join the Imperials.

Might try a Ronin after and perhaps have him hook up with a set of companions to defeat dragons and wandering warparties a la Seven Samurai.

Played the first character to try out the game/factions and wait for patches and mods to make the game more playable. The second character is concentrated deliberately on one set of skills with latest patches, also some balancing and crafting mods. I've added harder monsters, made nights + dungeons darker (Needs to light the way) and warzones. This character walks everywhere (Although could learn to ride or take a carraige) and has to make stuff although I'm happy if she finds anything useful to wear/sell. No Armour, blunts or sharps except a dagger, enchanted clothing is allowed as are staffs of power. I'm going to tryout some of the eating and sleeping mods later. Next character will probarbly be as much a part of the landscape as I can make it. Using Alternate Start, sound, lighting and texture mods, looking for mods that reduce the amount of stuff I keep finding, theres enough to set me up straight away, I'd like to work for it now.

Wulfric - name inspired by Bernard Cornwell's Saxon Series, imagine my surprise when I discovered Ulfric Stormcloak at the beginning of the game!

I envisioned him as a Viking-type raider and found it a bit hard to reconcile his arrest so far inland at the start of the game. I was hoping for a stronger focus on coastal settlements like in Morrowind. Light armor, shields, and one-handed weapons, with a smattering of archery and healing spells.

• 4 weeks later...

Raje Zarox

hes my breton Spellsword/arcane archer

hes typically neutral

i made him a string-less magic bow that shoots ice shards with different effects (effects courtesy of the hellion arrows mod) while draining my magika

as for my playstyle, usually i use this blink power mod i found here on the nexus while i launch my ice spikes from my bow... its pretty cool cuz the blink power turns you 180 degrees if ur in combat so ur facing the person you blinked away from

but if im in a dungeon or up close i switch to my slam spell (from the apocalypse spells mod) in the left hand and sword in the right while casting my blade works power (also a mod on the site, look for unlimited blade works mod its pretty sick, summons swords form nowhere, combined with slam its pretty epic)

for now hes my only character but i plan on making a imperial paladin, and a dark elf assassin (only if someone makes a mod that changes the male dark elf faces and gets rid of those bug-eyes)