It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

The slenderman watched someone climbing out a window, and looked at the demon who was stopped from attacking by a devil trap. The slenderman appeared outside the window looking up at Amy, curiously. Grinning under his skin like mask

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July said nothing. She just stared at the two demons. Now would be a perfect time to escape. They don't stand a chance against a yellow-eyed demon. The huntress pulled Raven's sleeve slightly and gestured to the window hoping that Vance didn't see her doing this.

"And I thought I told you what would happen if you attempted to harm another human, Vance! I warned you in 1912 not to do that anymore, or I'd put you down. So now, here we are. Leave these girls alone, or I'll be forced to stop you!" Amber grunted, trying to press the knife closer to Vance.

Jennie ran back towards the room, grabbing the jagged, sharp demon-slaying knife her uncle had fashioned out of some holy sword that had broken. She saw Amber wrestling with a demon, and lunged at the other side with her own knife.

Deuce heard the yelling of a woman to someone named Vance as he walked to his room, he walked in and found his lighter on the nightstand and then realized something. "He didn't leave his lighter here, he never used it here..." He whipped around as soon as it donned on him and he drew his .45's standing in the corner was Blacke, the leader of the pack that wiped out his family and infected him. The silence was broken by the slight banging of a bed frame against a wall from across the hall.

The tall dark haired man smiled and clapped slowly, he stepped forward and lit a cigarette.

"I was beginning to wonder..." Blacke said and drew on his cigarette.

Deuce kept his pistols aimed on the werewolf, sweat rolling down his back and wetting his palms. The werewolf blinked and as his eyes opened they turned bright yellow. A sudden wrenching pain in Deuces side forced him to drop one of his guns and he collapsed to the floor. He could feel his bones crack and shift as he began the turning. The pain was so intense that he began to convulse and his vision got blurry as he went through a stressful forced change.

Just as his claws grew and his fangs extended the pain began to stop and with a burning hatred he snapped and heel kicked Blacke through the wall and into the hallway. Deuce stood and cracked his neck and smiled a fanged smile. kicking out the door he charged Blacke with a roar and threw him through the wall in the second room. The couple on the bed began screaming as the two werewolves clawed, punched and slashed each other and tore apart their room.

Edited by Macman253

Vance twisted and attempted to pull Amber right in the way of Jennie's knife. At the same time, he telepathically threw the massive television towards Amber's head.

While these two powerful demons grappled with each other, Raven felt a tug on her arm. She saw July gesturing towards the window, where apparently Amy had shimmied out on a rope. Raven nodded and holstered her pistol, grabbing up the iron crowbar and moving towards the sill. Amy was already quite far down the rope, and Raven began to descend herself.

Jennie saw Vance throwing Amber at her, and allowed the knife to be knocked out of her hand. The force made it hit the back of Raven's calf, and clatter to the floor.

Amber shifted herself just in time to avoid the room's television hitting her in the head, and shoved Vance with all her might hoping to have him land in the devil's trap that Jennie had drawn on the floor.

July watched the demons fighting as she slowly walked towards the window, but that's when Jennie showed up again. "Go outside! Now!" She shouted hoping that the girl will understand. They were all leaving the room and even if the girl is kind of annoying she still felt that she should warn her.

The huntress peeked through the window outside and noticed that Amy was already on the ground. Good She thought and started climbing down as well.