It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright then girls, let's go." Amy called, and then added "Demon, Don't you dare try and tag along to my home, you can go someplace else, preferably die there, and never bother us again. The last time demons were in my house, they butchered every single member of my family, and i sure as hell aren't going to make that mistake again.." The Huntress added, and pulled out onto the road. She drove back the way she came, heading for her hotel.

About half an hour later, Amy pulled into the car park of the Ritz-Carlton. She got out of the car, and waited for the girls.

Deuce had lost the pack, it wasn't much longer that he arrived at his destination. The Town of Bennet was small for sure but it had a lively logging community. Deuce arrived at around noon and the small town as at its busiest. He got a call from Gizmo as he waited at the light in the towns main intersection. "Hey Gizmo whats new?" He said, barely audible over the idle of the V-Twin engine.

Gizmo laughed. "Well my friend your on a vamp' hunt so you need a weapon for that, "I've left you a dead drop at a place called Del's Diner. Should have all the toys you'll need and some new stuff I want you to test out." He said.

Deuce smiled, "Okay thanks, whats te' callin' code?" He asked.

"The calling code is 'I'm here for my order of pizza, the person at the counter will give you a pizza box..." Replied Gizmo and then hung up.

The light turned green and Deuce took off, he arrived at Del's Diner and parked in the alley behind it. He went in, got his pizza and left. As he opened the box he saw a machete that was close to three feet long, its blade made of silver and heavy. Perfect for vampire hunting, in there was a box of .45 hollowpoints and a note. The note read.

"Deuce, these are for you, the machete is made of silvered-steel so be careful. Built it the way you like it. The bullets are .45 hollow points filled with Dead Mans Blood, shoot the bloodsucker and it goes to work plus it hurts like hell. Have fun and good luck."

Deuce filled his magazines with the new ammunition and smiled as he took a few practice swings with the machete. The balance was perfect for a weapon its size, sharpened to the point of near perfection, could cut through flesh and bone with ease. Deuce donned his suit and hat and rummaged through his gear for a fake FBI badge and decided to hunt for information.

He arrived at the local police station and walked inside, He flashed the badge at the woman counter as she tried to stop him and she just remained quiet and picked up the phone to pretend to be busy. He strolled into the commissioners office and flashed the badge again.

He said in perfect american accent. "My name is Agent Stern I'm with the FBI." The Commissioner sighed, he was a larger man with a burly build and hairy beard. He scratched his beard as he thought. "What are you here for?" Deuce smiled. "I'm here looking into the missing persons cases, what do you know?" He asked, pulling a notepad from his jacket and clicking his pen to take notes.

The officer laid it on him, "Well, the three girls went missing a few days ago....They all vanished when going to a regular highschool party in some old barn last month, the guy that owns it lends it out for parties. The guy's name is Kenneth Brannagh, his daughter is one of the missing girls, Kaylee Brannagh.." He said and handed him the case file, Deuce took it, said goodbye and left.

He rented a room at the Holiday Inn and went over the files, after two nights of googling local sites and hacking one of the kids' facebook account he realized they were all connected as friends. With this day and age where every teenager posted their locations and their thoughts it wouldn't be hard for a vampire to follow their movements. As he searched he got the time of the next party, tommorow night. He did notice the guy that funded all the parties was a guy named Ray Kent, likely he was using this as a way to get food for his group.

He grabbed his keys and loaded Dead Mans Blood Hollowpoints into his pistols and left, it took him twenty minutes to get to the house not far outside of town. When he arrived he could smell the reek of blood in the air, but no bodies..."That's interesting..." He thought as he approached, he tucked the pistol in his belt behind his back. He knocked on the door and waited. A tall man answered a few moments later, his chest bare and long blonde hair draping over his shoulders. Deuce flashed his badge and smiled.

"Are you Ray Kent?" He asked, giving a glance in the house. It looked like a bachelor pad, marijuana laid on the table and half drank or empty bottles of booze on the tables with a large stack of empty pizza boxes that stank of rotten food. The man nodded, "Yeah I'm Ray Kent?" He replied, crossing his arms and looking at him menacingly. Deuce just smiled and pulled his pistol, he fired point blank range and the bullet ripped through Ray's stomach and imbedded itself in the vampires spine. The vampire's fangs extended and it hissed painfully as it fell to the floor, clutching its wound. The skin around it began to turn black.

"Ouch, I'm sorry..." He said cockily in his usual irish accent. He walked in and closed the door, the vampire writhed in pain on the floor. He cursed loudly as the blood seeped through his veins. "Now your going ta' tell me about te' others of yer' kind..." Deuce said as he drew the Machete from behind his back, he dipped the blade in a jar of dead mans blood and held the tip of it to the vampires throat. The vampire looked at the blade and at him quickly, he nodded and Deuce removed the blade from his neck.

"We throw the parties to find food, occassionaly we get a new vampire out of it. Lucas, he likes young boys...likes to make 'em scream before he drains 'em...They hang out at the old church outside of town, if you want them they are there." He said quickly, Deuce smiled "Thank you." He said, the vampire smiled and relaxed. "So your not goin' to kill me?" He asked. Deuce laughed and pointed at him. "Nah I'm not going ta' kill ye'." He said with a smile, the vampire began to laugh with him. "But the thing is..." He said before lopping the vampires head off with a deft flex of his wrist, "I lied..." He said and left.

He rode out to the church, when he got there it was nightfall and he had three hours before the next change. He watched the church, loud rock music blasted inside and he could hear the vampires drinking and partying. The full moon rose and he could feel the change come about inside of him. His claws slowly extended and his fangs came, he ripped off his jacket and shirt to reveal a large pentagram tattoo across his shoulders with the words "Only God Shall Judge Me" across his shoulders. He grasped the Machete in one hand and the .45 in the other and felt his blood boil.

Lucas sat on the ruined couch and drank from a bottle of vodka, he was an old vampire. Over three hundred years...The girls danced on the table while Rip and Torn, the twin brothers gawked at the naked women. He didn't see the color in revelry anymore. The cage across the room held four of the local teens, they had provided sufficient food and fun for the vampires here, RIp and Torn had liked to spend time with them more then anyone but they were nearing the end of their freshness. He longed for a real fight, his sword sitting not far from him at all times. The recent death of his lover Charles disturbed him. He had known Charles for near two hundred years, even turned him. A loud piercing wolf howl filled the air, it was close and it was a big one. Stacey began to cheer when the wolf howled, holding her bottle of whiskey in the air, the others began to laugh and cheer at the strange event, he sniffed the air and smelled it.

"Werewolf!" He yelled just as the beast crashed through the wall, the werewolf fired a bullet into Rip's face before he could even act and the vampire went down quickly, Torn pulled his pistol and fired, the bullets tearing through the werewolves chest but the wolf just smiled and growled, his Machete decapitating Torn in the span of a heart beat. He cut and chopped his way through the vampires as they scrambled for weapons. One of the girls picked up a shotgun and fired, the slug hit the Werewolf square in the chest and sent him flying across the room, he knocked over one of the candle-stands and the drapes ignited. The old church quickly set alight and the werewolf stood up, the girl vampire Stacey was fumbling with the jammed shotgun when the Werewolves Machete came down on her neck and her head rolled off her shoulders and hit the floor with a wet thunk. Lucas watched as in just a few seconds the entire group of vampires were slaughtered by this beast, it was just him and the wolf. He drew his sword and smirked, the wolf must have had a sense of honor since it dropped it's pistol and brought up its bloody machete.

Deuce charged the vampire with the sword, swiping at the bloodsuckers neck. The vampire ducked and thrusted. Deuce dodged and countered with a kick that landed. The force of the blow knocked the vampire down to the ground, Deuce stabbed down with his machete but all he got was the wood floor. The vampire had dodged and rolled away, Deuce wrenched the blade free and slashed wildly, the vampire struggled to match the speed and quickness of the werewolf but the vampire was a skilled swordsmen, something Deuce was not. He slashed Deuce across the chest with his sword, he could feel the burn and realized it was a silvered-steel blade.

"You have provided me with something I have not had in quite some time wolf." The vampire said coyly as the church burned around them, the smoke was lingering but not thick yet. Deuce smiled and charged, the vampire was surprised at the raw speed of this wolf and raised his sword to parry the heavy bladed machete, The Machete connected but Deuce planted a hand on the floor and double kicked the vampire hard and he blew out of the church through the wooden wall and landed outside on the ground. Deuce heard the whimper of the girls, he looked through the smoke to see them fighting with their bonds.

"Help!" one of them screamed, Deuce leapt across the room. The girls began to scream at his appearance and tired to move away from him, he sunk his blade into the lock and pried it away, quickly moving inside he hacked the chains away and let them go. The girls looked at him warily and he pointed to the exit. He picked up his pistol and tucked it into his pants belt and sheathed his machete. The girls ran out of the building followed by Deuce, just as he cross the threshold a wooden beam struck him hard across the head and he blacked out.

Kaylee looked back to see the monster laying unconcious on the ground, "Come on we need to save him!" She yelled to her friends, Lana and Tori. "Hello no, that thing is just like them!" Said Tori, Lana the blonde girl nodded. "Lets leave it it will just kill us." She said too. "If it was a monster why did it kill those things and then save us?" Kaylee asked them, the other girls looked at each other and they all dove for Deuce, they pulled him out of the wreckage and drug him away. Kaylee looked over the monster, he had claws and fangs but he was human and in her opinion he was hot too. She saw the tattoos on his back, the pentagram and the wording. "Only God Will Judge Me." she said to herself as she ran her hand over the words.

Deuce came to a few hours later, the sun was rising and the girls were there with him, his head was pounding with pain. He stood up, the memories of last night were flashing in his mind. The three girls, a dark haired, blonde and redhead all watched him warily. He walked over to his bike and loaded a fresh magazine.

"What are you?" the redhaired girl asked.

The two others were standing close to him, he realized he didn't get out of that fire on his own. They must have saved him. He looked over his shoulder as he threw on his coat.

"I'm a werewolf, they were vampires..." He said as he holstered his pistol.

The brunette girl smiled "Just like twilight.." said the blonde girl.

Deuce smiled, knowing of the books she talked about. The red head though, looked at him differently, she had a curious look to her. "What's your name?" The brunette asked. Deuce smiled as he turned around to face them. "It's not Jacob..." he said with a quirky smile, he reached into his jacket and pulled out a crumpled pack of cigarettes and lit one. The blonde and brunette began whispering to one another as the redhead reached up and touched Deuce's cheek.

Kaylee was astounded, a real werewolf. She looked back at her friends and smiled at his joke, she touched his cheek. His skin was crossed with faded scars but it was smooth and silky despite the rough appearance. "I'm Kaylee, shes Tori and shes Lana." She said, pointing to each respectively. Deuce smiled and exhaled a cloud of smoke. "I'm Deuce..." He said to them. He looked around and saw a car parked not far away. It was a two seater and he knew he would have to give one of them a ride.

"Who here can drive?" he asked, the blonde girl raised her hand. "Alright you take Tori home, I'll take little miss red head, I already know where she lives." He said as he straddled his bike and started the engine. She climbed onto the back and he dug into his saddlebag and gave her the only helmet he had. He drove her home after the other girls left and then headed back west again.

Edited by Macman253

Raven pulled up beside Amy, whistling, "Nice digs."

She got out and looked around, wondering if the werewolf pack would be foolish enough to try and attack here. Maybe not, but Vance certainly would. She wondered what had happened to the demon...

Raven was impressed by the hotel, but places like this always made her uncomfortable. She tried not to make eye contact with any of the guests as she waited on the elevator.

July stepped into an elevator and stared at the others inside. It was quite spacious for an elevator. She received some strange looks and hear whispers about her to which she replied with a nasty glare. "As fancy as this place is, I hate being stuck in an elevator with a bunch of snobs." The huntress said loudly so those... snobs she referred to could hear her.

Amy couldn't help laugh at July's words, as the aloof 'Snobs' as july called them all looked at the goth girl with distain, and angsty "hmphs" However Amy knew they had little to worry about, these were just a few individuals with sticks up there arses, and Amy decided to whisper something to July about the 'Snobs' "Shame no-one told them that there clothes are all last season isn't it? Oh, and that there noses are too big for there own good." The elevator stopped a few times to let out the socialites, and it continued up to the highest floors.

Amy got out, and led the girls to her huge apartment. She put the key in the door and opened it "Well, here we are ladies, home sweet home."

Raven snickered at July's comment and Amy's response. The huntress made sure to stick her foot out a little too far and trip one of the particularly nasty 'snobs' as she departed the elevator.

At last, they arrived at Amy's apartment. Raven was the last to enter, slowly taking it all in. So this was what you could have when you didn't have to pinch pennies...

Edited by AurianaValoria1