It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Jennie nodded, then, finding a bottle of Baileys, she said,

"Ok, I'll be down at my car. I'll follow your lead. I suggest we check on Father Anderson, we could use all the help we can get against a demon of Vance's caliber, seeing as we don't have a yellow eyes of our own anymore. Yo, Amy, mind if I steal this bottle of Baileys from ya?"

Anderson finished his meal, and drank a large glass of milk, waiting for Wester to finish eating his food.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sounds good to me. Let's go," Raven said, going to call the elevator. The sooner they could be out of New York, the better. Hunters were always safer when they were moving.

Amy nodded at Jennie, saying "Sure, i don't drink Baileys anyway." She got out a pen and paper, and wrote a note for Father Anderson, saying the girls were off to Maine. "Jennie, can you drop this with father Anderson? I don't know the area as well as i could, so it would take me hours to find him." She said, leaving the note on the table. Amy made sure to lock all the windows, and got the last of her personal possessions together. She slipped on a pair of sunglasses, and led the girls out of the Apartment.

Once they were back in the Car-Park, she looked at the girls and said "To Maine then."

Jennie grabbed the note and the Baileys on her way out, and went down to the car park. She called over to the rest of the group,

"Hey! If you lot wouldn't mind waiting on the edge of town for me? I don't know how to get to Maine. I'll get Anderson, and meet you guys there." She jumped into her car and drove off to the church that Anderson had given her directions to. Shortly after, she arrived at the church, which was unlocked, and she went in, calling for Anderson.

Father Anderson was relaxing waiting for Wester to finish eating, when he heard a voice calling for him. He got up, and after grabbing his cassock, he went off to see who needed him. He discovered one of the 'hunters' from the hotel area.

"Aye, lass? Is there something I can do for ye?" Jennie nodded, and said,

"Yes, we're off to a safe place in Maine. Do you want to come along?" Anderson nodded and grabbed his weapon belts.

"I'm coming along as soon as I pack." Anderson ran around and packed his stuff, a few spare cassocks, clothes and ammunition, and stashed it in his car. He went to Wester, and said,

"Lad, you comin along or what? I think ye need to see the world, and get some travel under yer belt. I promise I won't kill ye!" Anderson got into his car, grabbing his swords and knives on the way, and waited for Wester to get in before he drove off with Jennie to the edge of town.

Jennie got into her car and drove off towards the edge of town, hopefully to meet the girls who know how to get to Maine.

Wester considered this, and considered it quite carefully. He could call home from anywhere in the country quite easily, so he wouldn't need to return home to inform his parents. And he could always scavenge clothes, he'd done so before. Even the hunters wouldn't shoot him on sight, and as long as he made sure to watch his canine behaviours as a human he could be able to deceive them for a while into thinking he was a human, especially with the demon dead (he had smelled the blood, heard the screams.) and he'd be helping out other people against threats. This actually sounded like a good plan. If he really needed to he could also stop in a pet store to get a collar and things and pretend to be Anderson's dog. That would be funny.

"Sure." He said, and got into the car with Anderson. He put his hand on his revolver within his pocket again, incase the hunter reacted badly, if he shot first he could kill her as she was only human, although he hoped it wouldn't come to that. "Let's go."

When Deuce awoke he felt his hands bound and his feet tied, the air smelled of sweat and blood...a dim roar and chant coming from all around him, he felt himself dangling in the air, a sharp prick to the neck and he awoke.

All around him were humans chanting, "KILL KILL KILL!" the bowl he stood in made the chanting echo off the walls like a demons whisper in your head. The moon peeked over his head, shining through the hole in the ceiling. He felt his body begun the change.

"Silence!" Yelled a voice, the chanting stopped and a man wearing a armani suit stood at the head of the arena on a platform across from Deuce. Deuce looked down to see his shirt had been removed and he was barefoot, his hands were cuffed to a rope hanging from the ceiling, he was twenty feet off the floor.

"Welcome, to the blood pits!" He screamed loudly, the men and women around him began to cheer, the stranger raised his hand and silenced them once again.

"You are here because you see these...things...as lesser beings..these things hunt you and kill you...you are here to exact revenge!" He said with a obvious disdain for Deuce.

The crowd booed him, some throwing junk at him. "I lay a challenge down...anyone capable of killing him will get One Million Dollars! Let The Fight BEGIN!" He yelled, the crowd began to cheer as one of the largest humans Deuce had ever seen dropped into the arena, he tore off his shirt to reveal tally marks of wolf heads tattooed on his chest, an insane look in his eye.

Deuce swung himself up and begun to wrap himself in the rope, using his strength to pull himself higher, and just when he got to as far as he could he let go and tumbled down, he spun wildly and finally he felt the rope come taught and his wrist bindings broke, he fell to the arena floor and landed feet first.

Deuce smiled and laughed, his fangs extending and his claws revealing themselves. "Lets dance pretty boy..." He said to the human. The Man swung at him with a heavy right, deuce spun around it and slammed his fists into the mans ribs. He buckled from the strike and took a left jab followed by a right hook. Deuce was smaller and faster then his opponent but even with his wolf strength he was no match for this man.

Deuce ducked the heavy strikes and countered with a heel kick to the mans knee, he dropped down and the man leapt onto him and wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled with all his strength. He tried to feebly push him away but fell still. The crowd looked on with shock that he ended the fight so quickly.

Two more men jumped into the arena, smaller and lither. One carried a sword, the other a cattle prod. Deuce charged, he could feel the adrenaline flow through his body. He felt his muscles expand and his bones crack and reform...soon he dropped to all fours and leaped high, the change was now in full effect.

He landed on the first guy and tore a chunk out of his neck with his teeth and howled, he picked up the stun baton and hurled it at the second guy, the weapon made full contact with his chest and he went down. Deuce howled again in defiance.

"Send me another one you nancy bunch of sheep shaggers!" He yelled, the crowd fell still, shocked at this wolfs defiance. The leader looked at him and smiled. He snapped his fingers and he felt another prick on his neck and all was black again.

Edited by Macman253

Raven started the Mustang and turned up the radio, ready to follow July. She smirked as she remembered a similar midnight journey to Wyoming. These nighttime trips were becoming commonplace for them...

July got into her car and started the engine. They had no time to waste and the sooner they reach Maine, the better.

Luckily she knew where they suppose to go to meet up with Jennie and father Anderson, it wasn't far. She glanced at the rear-view mirror to see if Amy and Raven are ready to go. It seemed that her friends were indeed ready thus she drove off to meet the others.

The journey wasn't long and thankfully uneventful. It was quite dark by the time they arrived at the meeting place, this trip reminded her the one they took for years ago. She smiled faintly to herself as she got out of the car.

"Hope you didn't get tired of waiting." She said as the she approached Jennie.