⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Jennie shook her head.

"I don't think we should kill him, as much credit as that gives. He doesn't seem to want to kill us, else he would have done so already, silver bullets or no. Werewolves are bloody hard to kill, from what I've read."

Anderson finally tracked down his car, a 1956 Chevrolet Impala, white with chrome rims and bumpers, and a Crucifix hood ornament, a gift from a man he saved from a bunch of vampires years ago. He started the motor, and got ready for the drive to the Church.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wester was downtown now, in front of a large hotel where (unbeknownst to him.) the hunters were staying. Certainly he could smell them, but he couldn't pin down their location. He approached the parking lot, his hand on the revolver in his pocket. Some car started up, and Wester ignored it until he saw the heavily armed priest that was driving it. He grabbed the revolver in his pocket, but didn't pull it out unless he was attacked first.

As Anderson turned around to check nobody was behind his car, he noticed a shaggy man standing nearby, hand in his pocket. Anderson exited his car, and walked over, cassock blowing in the wind, and waved at the man.

"Hey, you! Are ye sure you can afford to be staying here? I can offer ye a bed at the church I live in, if ye need a place to stay." Although Amber had known the Shaggy man was a Skinwalker, Anderson, having never encountered them before, did not.

Wester stopped and considered for a moment. The hunters could be hostile, but so could this priest. However, this priest smelled human, and Wester wasn't leading the hunters back to his family. He accepted.

"Sure. Thanks a lot, man."

Deuce nodded at Jennie, "My thanks, usually hunters aren't so open minded..." He said as he pulled a cigarette out of his pack and crushed the pack and tucked it into his pocket, he flipped open his zippo and lit it, drawing in the smoke and savoring the taste.

"Here is the trouble with Blacke, we don't know how to kill him but I do know he is planning something, it is all connected to the packs...more and more packs are siding with Blacke." He explained and blew out the smoke.

His ear twitched bringing the distant baying to his attention. They're hunting, for me maybe but they have picked up a familiar scent. He thought as he drew on his cigarette and walked to the window and peered through.

Wester caught a new scent, that of the werewolf, Deuce. He unconsciously stopped and raised his nose in the air to try and get a better idea of where Deuce was, and he discovered uncomfortably that Deuce seemed to be in the same hotel in the hunters. He hurried a little bit more to the priest's vehicle, eager to leave.

Anderson saw the shaggy man looking nervous, and hurrying into the car. Father Anderson got into his car again, and pulled away from the hotel, heading towards his church. As he drove, it crossed his mind that the man had seemed to... sniff the air, before he hurried towards Anderson`s car, and he scratched the stubble on his chin, before remarking,

"I couldn't help but notice something, lad. Nae long before you became nervous, ye seemed to smell the air, as if smelling something I couldn't, and then ye hurried to my car. Now, normally I wouldn't think anything of it.. but today has been a rather odd day. Who are you?" Anderson pulled his car towards the back of the church, and pressed a small remote button on the roof of his car. A garage door, concealed behind a curtain of ivy, rattled open, and Anderson pulled his car through into the small converted storage area that served as his garage, closing the garage door behind them. He looked at the shaggy man in his car, and mused,

"More importantly.. what are you? Ye aren't a werewolf, I can spot them a mile off, but ye aren't human. However, since ye don't fit into the Werewolf, Vampire, or Demon categories, I'm not bound to kill ye. So tell me, who and what are you, that I am offering hospitality? Fair question, don't ye think?"

Jennie noted Deuce's odd behavior, but did not remark on it.

Wester almost panicked. He'd been exposed. But at least this man didn't know about his family yet.

"My name is Gordon Wester. I'm not human, that much you've noticed. I'm something called a Skinwalker, I can transform into a dog and back at will. And yes, I kill humans in order to eat. Doesn't mean I'm a heartless beast, though. I go after the bad guys in my neighbourhood. Y'know, drug dealers, murderers, gang members. Unlike most of my race. The ability to turn into a dog gives us a fantastic sense of smell, even as a human, which is why I smelled those hunters in the hotel. It may interest you to know that there's a werewolf amongst them." His hand had never left his pocket, and it gripped his revolver right now. He avoided the topic of his family entirely, and he'd defend them to the death if it came to it.

"I appreciate the hospitality, by the way."

Edited by Flipout6

A skinwalker, eh? Anderson thought to himself, his hand briefly brushing against one of his silver throwing knives, and then he forced his hand away, shaking his head. He had just offered hospitality to this young man, there was no way he would kill him. He walked to an old statue which posed with bowed head and outstretched hands, and he drew his bayonets, placing them on the hands of the statue, as well as the belt with the silver knives. He kept his consecrated silver knife, just in case, tucked by his side. He asked,

"Far as I'm aware, you would be able to eat normal food too, aye? You don't just need human flesh. I can understand that maybe as a younger lad, ye don't know everything yet. Ye must be what? 17 tops? Now, I suggest ye sit down at the table over here, and I'll get ye some nice beef casserole. There's an old nun who comes in and takes care of the place for me when I'm out, and she leaves food in the kitchen for myself and her when she's staying." He bustled off to the kitchen, cassock flowing out behind him.

"Hm, I never knew that. Yeah, 17 years old is correct, actually." Wester didn't like the fact that the man considered attacking him beforehand, Wester saw his hand brush up against that knife. Wester kept his hand in his pocket, near his revolver, just in case. He was glad to be away from the hunters and the werewolf, at least if this priest turned out to be hostile Wester could handle him. On his guard like this, Wester wasn't very trusting, but he kept up the charm, just in case.