It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Raven finally settled on her purchase: a dozen silver-tipped bolts. Her supply had dwindled after that werewolf attack in Colorado, and she never knew when she would need some more.

As she headed up to the cash register, Jim grinned, "Money in the bank! Anyone else got anything they wanna buy?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I want to buy these." July said as she popped out of nowhere and placed two silver daggers on the counter. She had only one at the moment and you can never have too many silver objects especially with so many monsters around.

"Nice bunker by the way." The hunter added. "How long it took you to built it?" She asked as she looked around the store.

"Just curious". He watched Adam walk away. "Poor guy...at least he can stay in the store above the bunker."

David clambered out of the bunker and walked up to Jim's counter. "I, uh, don't have much in the way of cash, but...well, I want a weapon. Something for general defense. Is that a thing? Is there a weapon that repels or defends against supernatural things in general?"

As Jim rang up July's purchase, he said, "Thank you, darlin'. Took me nearly thirty years of sweat, blood, and tears."

Raven laughed,"You just rhymed, Jim."

Jim took July's money and handed the daggers back to her with a wink, "I'm a poet, didja know it? Hehehehe," his joke was followed by a wheezing chuckle.

He then turned his attention to David, "General defense, you say? Well, salt is an all around good weapon against a lot of things. I've got rock salt over there, some standard cartons of table salt over there, and I've also got salt-packed bullets, if you're interested."

"Nearly thirty years? Wow!" July said, she was still impressed. She would have never built a place like that bunker in her lifetime.

She took the daggers and tightened them to her belt. She didn't have to worry about people seeing them though. Her black leather coat hid the daggers so no one could see.

"Salt bullets are over by the silver ones," Jim said, pointing, "got 'em in 25, 50, and 100-round cases. Help yourself. And how much of the rock salt do you want?" He hobbled over to the bags, "I can give you anywhere from a pound to a whole 25-pound sack."

Raven turned to July, "I'm putting these in my trunk...be right back."

Jim measured the rock salt for David and had it waiting for him in a bag on the counter.

Raven came back in, pocketing her keys, "July, did you see anything in those papers?"