Suggestion: Language Filtering

Vercalos

I suppose this would be a lot of work to implement, but I feel like it should have been a thing from the start. Basically, I rather like the idea of being able to filter mods by language. I would imagine while there is a demand for mods in various languages, the majority don't need access to an Italian translation.

Such filtering would also make it easier for users to find mods translated or patched into their native tongue.

• 2 years later...
Guest deleted34304850

block the translations tag in your site preferences.

Don't do that, you will block other mods to with that

yes do that. the request is to see english-only mods - therefore if you block translations you are blocking the non-english translation of the mod while leaving the original in place.

block the translations tag in your site preferences.

Don't do that, you will block other mods to with that

yes do that. the request is to see english-only mods - therefore if you block translations you are blocking the non-english translation of the mod while leaving the original in place.

have try that already and like i said before, you are also blocking English content. i may sound strange but i have a feeling that if even 1 little word is not English its blocking the content, try it out and you will see

If am wrong are did something not good plz let me know, am trying to get those stupid translation mods out .

edit: example https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44366

Guest deleted34304850

you can also block out language specific tags.

however, as you have seen, this system is, well, rubbish, quite honestly but it is what it is.