Amount of mods

Dragonborn2020

Hi to all modders all pc mods are so very awesome, i don't have much to say about ps4 which i do own ps4 really cannot handle skyrim special edition very well which i built up 27 corruptions if it continues ps4 will burn out with using 100 Skyrim mods, i remember before skyrim modding on ps4 i was running up to skyrim corruption disc errors, so i don't think much about Sonys playstation very much i feel like i want to use a sledgehammer, im so sick of Sonys playstation FALSE economy, TVs great, amazing how Sony braggs on how awesome ps4 pro better than Xbox, and ps4 100 mod limit Xbox 150 external mod assets, Sony couldn't cut it when it comes to modding and running Skyrim on ps4 pro, ps4 pro should be able use 2,000 nexus mods with SKSE skyui, MCM, sony faild me Sony with a minus 3 IQ, Microsoft with a 500 IQ, so what im doing to switch over to pc is im going to build a high end pc around about $10,000 so i already own a MSI X99A Godlike gaming motherboard a Corsair H110i watercooler, i going to start with purchasing the MSI gtx 1080ti gaming x 4K phorealistic GPU, but i don't know if i will go SLI yet, because after GPU RAMS next my motherboard can use up to 8 x 16GB 128 gigs of DDR4 RAMS up to 3400+(oc+) but im going to only start with 4 x 16GB 64gigs 3000 Mhz of DDR4 RAMS then purchase the intel core i7 6900K 8 core LGA2011-3 CPU, then the 1TB samsung 850 pro sata III nand 3D Solid state drive for Skyrim Legendary for pc download Skyrim special edition, and use nexus mods, i have been on the nexus sight i notice there is a tracking centre and i been compiling 1,800 mods now 300 to 500 nexus Skyrim mod patches, so i can to overhaul the entire game of Skyrim, i cannot seem to find kill lord gabin its on Skyrim mods weekly, i notice there is no mines with aetherium ore, Black reach would be a good enough place because i notice going around Black reach there is these blue coloured aetherium looking large rocks, another thing land of Skyrim is a certain size if going to inreasing amount of mods might need to inreasing Skyrim from a estate of 10km across to 15kms across by enlarge Skyrim 50% bigger land mass, 50% further distance between holds and towns 50% longer and wider mountains, same hight scale, i will eventually will be using the creation kit then Unreal engine 4.