I am to completely new to modding

Dragonborn2020

Hi my name is James Aplin, i am completely new to pc modding, all i got is a PS4 skyrim modding which PS4 don't agree with im in the slow process in building a high end desktop pc 4K, i been checking out most of the mods, i am using the tracking centre for all the mods i want to use i have just checked out how many pages i have built up 100 pages 2,000 mods, scratch that 1,993 i am nearly up to 2,000 not far only 7 mods to go i am really hopping to see some more very enormous quests the isles of Artaum, how ever it is spelt, there's probably around 200 to 500 Skyrim mod patches, like the Unofficial Skyrim, Dawngaud, Hearthfire and Dragonborn patches, SKSE skyui, MCM, i wish there was a program so when i install the 2,000 of mods on my 1TB Solid state drive the program puts all mods in there categorys, all patches together, all visuals together all crafting together and i order help to pevent conflicts, is there a code to each mod, so what im thinking, i can for see i do notice going through each category of mod load order 2,000+ mods feels right, to completely overhaul the entire game of Skyrim there's patches, landscapes and landscape patches, trees and trees patches, grass and grass patches, fauna flowers and patches, sky and patches, water and patches, crafting smithing alchemy enchanting smelting and all crafting patches, weaponry and armor and all patches, food drink and patches, city overhauls and patches, horses and patches, quests and patches, towns and patches, magic and patches, guilds (thievs, dark brotherhood) and patches, college and patches, Vokihar vampire castle and patches, NPCs and patches, clothing and patches, Vampire and werewolf and patches, Apocrypha and patches, soulcairn and patches, galaxy and patches etc. So i don't think i could get any less. Now i just have to make sure i build pc can handle up to 5,000 mods my motherboard can handle 4 GPUs, i am eventually going to install the creation kit and Unreal engine 4.18 and blender 2.79 but by the time i finish building pc there will probably be Unreal engine 5 see you by.