uhhhhh...HI????

DirTek

WOW...more than 2 years passed since I joined Nexus (back then it was TesSource ;)) and I never posted in this thread. So...

Hi,

I am Maafiaman, my real name is George, I am 19 years old and I am from Romania. To be more precise I live in a village in the center of Romania. I posted my first Oblivion mod here about 2 years ago, but that was not my first mod :D :P. Before modding Oblivion I was a GTA modder...made about 100 GTA mods and never released one "sigh".

Anyway...by now I know some people here...and hope I will know more in the future (like this is not gonna happen :P). I also hope that this site will hold on for some more years...I think Nexus is still young. So.....again....HI!!! :D

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Welcome - you say that the future is not going to happen? What inside knowledge do you have? But don't worry I know how to save the world. If you want this info send a cheque for $4000 to....

But seriously I'd never sell that information so cheaply.

I have been to Romania a few times. It's a pretty big place. I once was looking for some famous caves not too far from Cluj I think and got lost in the mountains. Ended up driving along what I'm pretty sure was a stream bed. Not that one can always be sure with Romanian roads!

Not that one can always be sure with Romanian roads!

LOL...you are so right :). In fact...you can NEVER be sure with our roads...

Maafiaman

Be welcome from Lisnpuppy, Goddess of the Nexus and Queen of the Snow Arena.

Hope you have good time here. We are a bizarre lot. Someone should be around with the 10 commandments soon (pay attention to #5) and a nice can of SPAM.

Until then.....be good!

Be welcome from Lisnpuppy, Goddess of the Nexus and Queen of the Snow Arena.

Hope you have good time here. We are a bizarre lot. Someone should be around with the 10 commandments soon (pay attention to #5) and a nice can of SPAM.

Until then.....be good!

Yeah I was kinda curious why Jojo Man hasn't posted the 10 commandments yet here ;).

Be sure that I will wait for them (I like them...still waiting for that can of SPAM :D)

Maafiaman

welcome not so new newbie

be wary of the daedra ..ah forget it you have gotten one of your own by now

so you know that they can bite

Archived