⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

A GOTHIC EXPERIENCE - Valley of Mines, The Colony

TheDarkPrince

Well, I'd say that the only missing things (on a BASIC layout basis) are the Orc territories (just terrain and mountains done for now), the swamp camp (completly missing), old monastery (focus stone) and a lot of other smaller things that takes like 20 minutes each to be done. Well, those 3 mentioned things are those that needs to be done and takes more time (like a day each one) but Im good with the times and it was smooth as ever :) Ah yes, I almost forgot about the Almanach by the goblins, lol, it'll take 3 hours that one, at least I think so! :)

Good night!

This is exciting!!! I hope to get the parts for my new build soon. That way I'll enjoy this terrific mod of yours mate :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you my friend! :) In the meanwhile I have been asking permission from dogtown1 of MonsterMod to use a few of his creatures and he said he might give me permission but only once the mod is released and tryable. The guy's serious about his assets and thats something I, for one, totally appreciate! Means it's worth something! He gave a first-shoot judgment about this mod that was good anyway, so the road is clear! :)

Very nice the new camp :) ... I have done something similar also for the Stepfields lol I guess we have some similar ideas ... montanous cliff fields to save space ...http://www.waterhistory.org/histories/terraces/terraces1.jpg

That picture is awesome PROM! Ah, wish I was a guy with such ideas! All merits goes to pyranha bytes for creating the GOTHIC game! Im just re-making it with skyrim graphic XDD Ahahah! Btw, we are italians, italians know better XD (jk XD) Edited by TheDarkPrince

To leave you guys with some news before I open the CK and drawn into it here you go:

Half of the map : DONE

Today started ORC TERRITORIES, Old Citadel (Where the Shaman Orc that speaks human language is) is already done as is the mountain on which the citadel stands. Now I will do some of the Orc territories and by tonight I may have the Orc City already done! Wish me best of luck! And wish luck to our modeller to! He's doing a great job with those armors! :)

That picture is awesome PROM! Ah, wish I was a guy with such ideas! All merits goes to pyranha bytes for creating the GOTHIC game! Im just re-making it with skyrim graphic XDD Ahahah! Btw, we are italians, italians know better XD (jk XD)

damn straight you're JK. But when it comes to italian food... Nothing else beats it for me :P

Just in case you have forgotten I would like to inform all the new comers to this thread\topic that THIS TEAM is still recruiting the following figures :

- Scripters

- Questers

- Clutterers\Furnitures

- Voice Actors

For more info about the positions just PM me and I will properly explain what the role is actually all about. Thank you.