A GOTHIC EXPERIENCE - Valley of Mines, The Colony

TheDarkPrince

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question, what do you plan on doing music wise with this? I know you can't actually use Gothic's ost because of copyrights, but I was just wondering. I'm always curious as to whether mods like these plan on using their own music or not. The progress is looking real good on this, can't wait to see it complete.

I happily state that the world of THE COLONY was (in its basic layouts) finished totally. Now I have to study a little bit but in the days to come I will start cluttering and detailing! Hurray to the team!

Great news :D I've never played any of the Gothic's series games, and I hope this allows me to know a bit about the games. I'm glad to see you've made tremendous progress. :thumbsup:

I happily state that the world of THE COLONY was (in its basic layouts) finished totally. Now I have to study a little bit but in the days to come I will start cluttering and detailing! Hurray to the team!

Hey Dark ;)

I am very glad to hear the great news. If you need help with cluttering let me know.

Hey Dark ;)

I am very glad to hear the great news. If you need help with cluttering let me know.

Don't worry buddy, I think the time has come for you to lose your days in clutterings XD