Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

" Ahem sorry..I just got a bit...excited..." Alexander stopped hugging her but held her hands.

OOC: Just so you know Alexander ISN'T fat he looks like this http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrdvU7LJtzzwhaU1hUZ8nZbDFVNGJos_36CV5MruymFronQe0q

Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson jumped down onto his gig then sailed back towards Richards ship, He wanted his Admiralship back but could he trusted Richard after what happened in docks. He put that behind and then tied his gig to Richards ship the Ten menstaided on board and Johnson walked over to Richard,"I'm going to scout out ahead just incase of anything is out there." Johnson said as he walked back over to the side of the ship his gig was on. Edited by Meciathe

" Yes, yes! With, with pleasure but I fear Richard and Johnson are up to something. Ive been watching them briefly they are acting strange. I don't want them to harm the baby..." He said feeling warmed. Edited by AnotherAverageName

" I do hope so..." He said rubbing her belly. Alexander still couldn't help but wonder if the boot licking Richard or crazy Johnson were plotting something but he tried to push it to the back of his mind as he always wanted a child " Have you thought of a name?" Edited by AnotherAverageName

" Yes...of course I almost forgot." He laughed " I think we should decide together but there are more pressing matters ahead, we must still find the Galleon." Inside Alexander cared for the baby more but did this job for the crown and himself not his fatherhood.

Johnson jumped down onto his gig and sailed ahead before after a while he was out of viewind distance. And that was when it happened. Three pirate ships attacked him, he had managed to destroy one before his ship was detroyed killing his 10 crew and mortally wounding him. He had a pieces of wood through his shoulder, chest and one was in his lower leg. He flaoted along the sea leaving a trail of blood until he bumbed into the side of the alexanders ship. Edited by Meciathe