⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't think sailing away would be vary good, especially if Alexander has the whole Navel Army under his control, much less Richard." Thomas said truthfully, he looked at Alessia, and he finally knew what she was looking at. He stood quiet as she was talking to Shalena.

Shalena looked at Alessia. "Dry your clothes? Hmm... well nowhere in the ship I'm afraid if you want them to dry soon." She thought for a moment. "There is a chest with some fancy clothes in my cabin. Maybe you will find something fitting there."

Alexander sighed. " I... she...I think she's not telling me something...I think we should talk.."

" No offence sir but last time you went to she ended up hitting you with a metal bar!"

" Yes, I would know." He said rubbing his head.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Thank you." Alessia said. She was still annoyed that Alexander made her walk the plank... that outfit cost her a fortune. She rummaged through the chest until she found a modest beige gown, she stood behind a wooden privacy screen and changed into it, and she put her hair into a simple ponytail, no makeup on her face and no jewellery.

Alexander kept on drinking tea while eating a piece of shortbread. " Our ship maybe in need of repair after this you know."

" Yes sir I gathered." He said sitting opposite Alexander.

" Tea?"

" Yes please."

Alexander poured him some tea and passed him a piece of shortbread, this was only to make him seem happier but deep inside he knew a cup of tea wouldn't help, he felt a bit miserable as he kept on drinking.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Johnson awoke and walked out onto deck and saw his gig he had bought getting dragged along. He quickly jumped down and got a couple of privates to man the 10 cannons on the lower deck he got food water and hoisted the sails. He sailed his gig next to the aleesia was on and attached a rope so his ship was dragged. He ordered the 10 men to stay onboard and guard. He the hoisted himself onto the other ship and walked around trying to find someone.