Real Life Oblivion

princesshelzi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ chesto. Definately an elite clientel. And we want only the finest Belgium and dutch chocolates gracing their palettes. Only the finest of educated and polite women will be employed and of course discretion is a must.

We want a random variety of chocolate shapes and of course for that 'special client I expect 'special' treatment.

I'm sure your creations will be a delight to the taste buds and if we ocassionally get a litlle chocolate on ourselves while sampleing, well I know that our 'guests' will not mind .

I ever tell you my real life name is Martin Septim ?

... and a corrupt preist you would be, just the way I like them.

If this was *Real Life Oblivion* , I'd be your candyman....

Praise the Nine Divines....let's go for 10 !

The question for me is, does the version of oblivion we zap into have moDems city life or not?

If not. I know what I must do.....

sacrafice my innocence to save the human/elf/whatever kind. Nothing lasts forever and children are nessicary.

I'm sort of already started on this topic since I made my character look similar to me in real life:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/thumbnails/402293-1194404396.JPG

Image 1 Bigger

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/thumbnails/402293-1194404464.JPG

Image 2 Bigger

The only physical difference is my eyes are brown, and you can see his are blue.

As far as what I would do:

-Become a barbarian living in the mountains of the north

-Open a store where I sell weapons, armor, and furs

-Open a mead hall

-Download some better looking people mods so I can have 4 wives and about 20 mistresses

-Split from the Empire and create a new kingdom in my mountains

-Clear out ruins and dungeons 1 by 1

well seeing as i broke my hand on wednesday i'd definately wear gauntlets with a healthy reflect damage enchantment on them. All the time. Right now I need skooma with a cyrodiilic brandy. my mit is killing me.

@ chesto. Definately an elite clientel. And we want only the finest Belgium and dutch chocolates gracing their palettes. Only the finest of educated and polite women will be employed and of course discretion is a must.

We want a random variety of chocolate shapes and of course for that 'special client I expect 'special' treatment.

I'm sure your creations will be a delight to the taste buds and if we ocassionally get a litlle chocolate on ourselves while sampleing, well I know that our 'guests' will not mind .

Excellent, dezdi! I see this as the start of a very lucrative partnership. With your looks, obvious business acumen, and my chocolatier ways, we shall go far. But you can forget your Belgian and Dutch variety chocolate. This will require a Tamriel Special: 110 % cocoa butter, and enough sweetness to counter the effects of that. This, coupled with the activities of your excellent 'staff ' , may require the issuance of a health warning on entry. We shall take no prisoners, you and I.

Not to worry about the clients being discomforted by any resulting chocolatey mess from their endeavors. Though Tamriel chocolate will have a very high melting point, there is the liklihood that there will be a few patrons who will test the limits. For this, I will introduce my special line of flavoured wet-wipes, and at a special discount to you as my best customer. Yet another deficiency I have spotted in the whole Tamriel market: a sorry lack of the means to clean up after any close encounter. Though there is one mod that introduces cloths to wipe up bloody messes, I feel that a mere ' cloth ' would not suit the ambience of what is going to be your seriously classy join...uh...establishment.

Oh!... I'm so excited at the prospect of the business that you and I shall do that I might just require to have that chair back, if you dont mind. To sit down, hard, on long enough to catch my breath.

[d... would you mind telling me what language that is in your sig? Ta, in advance. ]

well seeing as i broke my hand on wednesday i'd definately wear gauntlets with a healthy reflect damage enchantment on them. All the time. Right now I need skooma with a cyrodiilic brandy. my mit is killing me.

Get yourself over to dezdi's establishment, dear boy. I think that you will find that she can cure all your ills there. And have one of my chocolates while your at it, just to distract you from the pain til you get there, where the other distractions will soon take over.

@ dezdi: we haven't really discussed my finder's fee yet, have we. Might just require another meet. Soonest.

Get yourself over to dezdi's establishment, dear boy. I think that you will find that she can cure all your ills there. And have one of my chocolates while your at it, just to distract you from the pain til you get there, where the other distractions will soon take over.

Bordellicious!