Hammer requests? You are welcome!

ghosu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot send you a pm dude so i have to post here.

just came across your hammers weapon mod and am astounded that you have created 3 of the hammers i was creating my self for my own work.

That said mine look crap compaired to your own as i am new to creating them and was wondering if i may have your mod as a required mod for my own project. i currentl have Belua Sanguinare Revisited as a required mod and am trying to contact xilver to use his midas magic mod.

You would be credited and have your work linked on my page here, also if you are using maya/3ds max i an send you what i have done so far and you can have them to add if you like them. as i said im not great at using either of those programs, in truth its slowing my own project down to a snails pace lol.

regards grimm

Here are some ideas that are probably WAY outside of the boundaries of what anyone is willing to do.

The Dwarven Steam Powered Jet Propelled Two Handed Explosive Combustion Mallet

A two handed war hammer with an over-sized head consisting of a steam boiler with a large jet on the back end and a wide, flat, face. It is wielded like a normal, Dwarven strength hammer, albeit with a dramatic increase in weight due to it's great size. It behaves like a regular hammer when swung normally. It uses the booster on the end of it to drastically increase the swinging power and speed of Power Attacks, with the added effect of a fiery explosion on impact with an enemy or surface.

The Dwarven Steam Powered Large Bore Autonomous Mining and Excavation Hammer

A two handed war hammer with a large, steam powered drill for a head. The drill spins during power attacks and blocking to increase damage done to enemies. The weapon is less affected by the target's armor rating, thereby doing significantly more damage, even to heavily armored opponents. If an enemy touches the bit while you block, they will take damage and be pushed away/staggered.

The Dwarven Heavy Construction and Mechanical Maintenance Hammer

A two handed war hammer that is virtually a giant wrench. Does monumental damage to Dwarven constructs (Spiders, Spheres, Centurions)

Will consider some of these ideas...not so much time atm for the mod, RL stuff :D

Thx for your feedback and @ gloomy, will see...first i have to finish the whole thing, textures will take quite a while and i need 2 or 3 more models...sure we can work something out then ;)

Will consider some of these ideas...not so much time atm for the mod, RL stuff :D

Thx for your feedback and @ gloomy, will see...first i have to finish the whole thing, textures will take quite a while and i need 2 or 3 more models...sure we can work something out then ;)

cool as, if you want the model i have started i can send it you quick enough ill attach a pic here, pics a bit shody but the model is ok, not smoothed or anything like. (EDIT, the pic shows the cleaver i started, if you want it you can have it to, will only get deleted lol)

As to the time frame thats cool to im in no rush, i am just seing if folks whos work i like are ok with it being used in my own, as hammers are my fav weapons yours was perfect lol.

stay cool dude, grimm

So when do you plan on releasing these hammers? Would love to use them for my paladin. I didn't read through all the comments so yes I might have missed it if you said something before about it sry lol. Ok thank you look forward to the release.