Hammer requests? You are welcome!

ghosu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm back with my desktop now, though pretty busy in RL aaand D3 release next week so not much time but this pack is not dead yet :D

I will kick out 1 or 2 weapons and try to overhaul a few models so they'll work with my simple textures as well...guess i have to adjust or redo 5-6 of them, afterwards i will add new textures - atm i use the same materials for all :D

I want them to be "simple" so as example the 3 weapons on this image work well, even in 1stperson...but some look quite terrible (at least in 1st) like Thunderhammer, Godendag...Kukri Blade (aka Falcata) needs an own blade texture, Tomahawk a whole new model blabla....

Added:

http://666kb.com/i/c3pknah876dr6ctxc.jpg

Edited by ghosu

What do you want?

EDIT: Ah, ok i see...you spammed your request into other projects without relation as well, i'm sure that is an excellent way to get it started :D

Edited by ghosu

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
great works(and i'd ask you some things about hammers and maces..maybe in PM 'cause are questions a little bit "silly")...i don't know if it's possible,but on the Thor's Hammer why don't you make the ribbon on the back of the hammer and when you do the hold clicked attack(the attack that use your stamina) the character do like Thor in the movie?(he rotate the hammer quickly...in the movie he do that thing when he wants to fly for example)...

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

Officially it's quite dead, i'm not even sure if i still got the models...that was before my big modding break, moved on with other stuff (like my little helmet mod or improved models for my weapon pack).

Though, maybe i pick up one or another hammer model and add it to my pack - have to check out if the models are still on my HDD and useable (since my old modelling style was a bit messy).

Won't guarantee anything, depends on my free time and motivation - IF something happens i will update.

greetings

Edited by ghosu