What was your 1st computer and what games did you have?

kvnchrist

Started on N-64 with a number of racing games, including Mario Kart.

After that I got my own first console, a then new comer, an Xbox. Loved that, initialy I started with driving games, being a kid at the times, but quickly moved on to shooters, and finaly RTS.

That's not a PC, just saying.

On Topic: I had an IBM, as the game we played on it was space invaders and stonekeep!

An apple pc with mono green monitor and Loderunner. Didn't last long iirc, not sure what else I could have done with it at that time! Maybe encycopedia quizzes for education.. :whistling:

http://magisterrex.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/blogloderunnerapplescreen.gif

Edited by sendo75

My first pc is custom built, with only 1 gig of hard drive space and god knows how much ram. Was still a lil kid back when i had it so i don't really do some snooping around on that pc. First game for it was Doom.

Yeah, they let me play that game as a lil kid.

My first computer was a new-at-the-time (in the early 90s) Gateway that was probably 2'x2', probably had something like 10 mb of HDD space, ran Windows 3.1, and easily weighed 50 lbs. The only game I remember on there that wasn't Solitaire or Ski-Free was a tanks game.

Got my first PC in 2006, run of the mill Dell. I was a teenager at the time, and really new to PC gaming, but I quickly learned that the interior of the machine was modular, and began thinking of upgrading. About '07 I finaly started meeting games I couldn't play, so I phoned customer support to find out how to modify the Dell.

Dell proved themselves to be horrible people, and gave me no information at all besides not to buy a dell again. Ignoring their advice, I performed basic improvements and was eventualyt able to play Crysis on release, ableit on Medium.

In '09 I got a Scorpion, a much more serious machine, and it's been the hull I've bee working on ever since. Scorpion have proven thesmelves to be the "anti-Dell" actualy helping me gradualy modernise the system. Their advice has been pretty sound, but the thing that surprised me most was when I was considering adding a new PSU to match my new GPU earlier in the year, their tech actualy talked me out of buying one. I've never heard of a salesman saying "don't buy that, you don't need one" before, but I like it. As it stands it's a little patchwork, with most of the parts being average quality, with beastly cooling/GPU, and godzilla RAM.

The one in my sig, and Skyrim. :D

Actually if you count a laptop that I didn't really own (shared), it was Toshiba laptop with 3GB of RAM, no GPU, a dual core intel cpu @2Ghz, and a 500GB HDD. I played Dungeons and Dragons Online with it, on medium settings at like 10 fps in a town or 30-40 in dungeons.

The first computer I could actually play games on, was my Tandy 1400 HD, and the game was Pool of Radiance, with an external CGA monitor. The first computers I used were the Digiac 3080 and the NCR Century Systems Model 100 small systems Mainframe.

My first was a Commodore VIC-20 with it's speedy 1.1 Mhz CPU. I had a lot of games, many you used to type in yourself from magazines, of the proper games Defender and Galaxian are the two I probably played the most.

http://i.imgur.com/gNBWg.gif

lol my first computer was custom built, I have no clue on any of its specs (too little to care about specifics). I remember playing Carmageddon with my dad all the time on it. First game I ever played on a PC.