Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

Ok so I finished Eye For An Eye, went on the first date with Onmund and things are going well but how do I trigger the next quest called Broken Rock? Can I use the console to start it and if so what is the quest ID? Should I just keep giving Onmund gifts and hope it starts on it's own or is there a quest line I need to finish before he will give the quest to me?

Thank you

Really loving the mod.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I finished Eye For An Eye, went on the first date with Onmund and things are going well but how do I trigger the next quest called Broken Rock? Can I use the console to start it and if so what is the quest ID? Should I just keep giving Onmund gifts and hope it starts on it's own or is there a quest line I need to finish before he will give the quest to me?

Thank you

Really loving the mod.

Getglobalvalue fronmundacceptance

If higher than 15, and you did not kill Ingvi, the quest would start. If not, setstage frjointhalmor 0

So, I completely and eye for an eye with no issues (At least, none that were caused by bugs.) and killed Onmunds sister and all that. Now he's doing the whole he doesn't want to talk to me thing...

Yet he's still following me around, I just can't initiate dialog with him. Is this supposed to happen? If so when does it end. I put a lot of good stuff in his dimension pocket thingy that I need...Plus It's kind of annoying not being able to experience the rest of the mods content.

So, I completely and eye for an eye with no issues (At least, none that were caused by bugs.) and killed Onmunds sister and all that. Now he's doing the whole he doesn't want to talk to me thing...

Yet he's still following me around, I just can't initiate dialog with him. Is this supposed to happen? If so when does it end. I put a lot of good stuff in his dimension pocket thingy that I need...Plus It's kind of annoying not being able to experience the rest of the mods content.

In the next version, the villain will start hunting you and Onmund and he will reluctantly work with you again in peace.

• 3 weeks later...

In one of my playthroughs, I decided to be an absolute prick to Onmund (playing the anti-magic Nord and siding with his parents), abusing him in any way I could, which culminated in the untimely termination of his sister's godhood just to piss him off.

After that, he's still following me around, but giving me the silent treatment. What should I do now? I have read that he won't give me any more Shezzarine quests, and, while his response is rather warranted, I would like to play the quest that triggers after the Dark Brotherhood questline ends.

Is there a console command that I can use to reset him or start the quest?

p.s. After he got mad at the killing of his sister, he wouldn't give me back the stuff I stored in him (made him carry over 20+ dragon bones) so I led him to Belethor's and crushed his head with my hammer. I then resurrected him with console commands. Will this muck up the rest of the Shezzarine mod questline?

Hello :D I have just finished An Eye For An Eye and started Way Of The Voice. May I ask if Onmund would have dialogues regarding the Dragonborn joining either side of the Civil War? I would like to end it before moving on to the main quest. I usually join the Imperials XD But since Onmund despise the Imperials so much.............

I finished the main quest once in the an old play through ignoring the Civil War, and Onmund was sooooooooo cute and adorable when the Dragonborn came back in one piece, everything intact XD Let's do it again after finishing the fight between 'f*#@ed up s#*!' and 's#*! f*#@ed up' XDDDD

Hello :D I am about to finish An Eye For An Eye but not sure why I can't choose from any conversation option from Ingvi? It doesn't matter whtether I want her defeated or ascended :sad: Is there any setstage command I may use?

What follower mod are you using? I use AFT and had this issue a few times but manage to fix it on my own. I hope you have a save that is right before you encounter her, because that will help. One way to fix it is to reload before encountering her and making sure Onmund is not following you. You can also use console click on her, type disable then type enable to see if the options change. and another way I fix it is well there was a mod I had installed that I didn't realize causes issues. The mod " To your face" or any mod that changes when an NPC talks to you can cause issues with shez. There are dialogs that need to trigger without interruption, and mods like To your face, interrupt the flow of some dialogs thus causing Onmund of ingv to not be responsive or to have missing dialog trees. So check your load order for any mods that may do these type of things. This is what helped me but if none of this helps, my apologies. Hope all the best.

The problem is solved by removing https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86872 / https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92811 Kaidan :( Looks like Onmund and Kaidan just cannot get along XDDDDD

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to get Onmund to be a follower? Do I have to get inside and talk to him without encountering the lady on the bridge to the college? Do I have to wait until the first quest inside the college is done?
Or do I have to go through the entire Intro questchain for the College to make him a follower?