Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

Hi,

This is a beautiful mod.Before I used to save onmund for boethiah's sacrifice. But now I have a reason to keep him alive.But I have a problem with this mod.No, not in questline..... That was smooth.

I believe pain and sufferings make us stronger and better person and support what aedra do( nothing even when things don't go their way).

Good that there was no option to kill onmund when we came to understand that he lied.He is just a brainwashed character. But I don't find much of a choice for ending of eye for an eye.

If I kill ingvi I don't gain anything instead I lose my friend.

But if I leave ingvi alive the result is nothing.... We carry on as usual.

I think that on killing ingvi we should be given a better reward. I think we should get eye of magnus for defeating her. If this puts psijics on our trial then bring on the fun.This is just a suggestion.I find rewards of this questline not lucrative enough.

Also bend will shout has no effect on Ingvi, she resists it.A powerful shout as bend will should effect her but it doesn't.It should. Please look into it.

Also please do tell the use of the armor called Fate of tamriel.

Edited by Whitewulf1998

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

This is a beautiful mod.Before I used to save onmund for boethiah's sacrifice. But now I have a reason to keep him alive.But I have a problem with this mod.No, not in questline..... That was smooth.

I believe pain and sufferings make us stronger and better person and support what aedra do( nothing even when things don't go their way).

Good that there was no option to kill onmund when we came to understand that he lied.He is just a brainwashed character. But I don't find much of a choice for ending of eye for an eye.

If I kill ingvi I don't gain anything instead I lose my friend.

But if I leave ingvi alive the result is nothing.... We carry on as usual.

I think that on killing ingvi we should be given a better reward. I think we should get eye of magnus for defeating her. If this puts psijics on our trial then bring on the fun.This is just a suggestion.I find rewards of this questline not lucrative enough.

Also bend will shout has no effect on Ingvi, she resists it.A powerful shout as bend will should effect her but it doesn't.It should. Please look into it.

Also please do tell the use of the armor called Fate of tamriel.

You get something special in the very end if you killed Ingvi.

By absorbing the Eye of Magnus, Ingvi has become a demigod, a human who "regained part of her Et'ada status", therefore her will cannot possibly be bent. There are a lot of beings that are above a Dragonborn (such as the Eye of Magnus, and Magnus himself), and even the Daedric Princes (though Ingvi is not stronger than a Daedric Prince). The player was able to defeat Ingvi for three reasons, 1. Ingvi has not yet fully assimilated with the Eye of Magnus, 2. A being is trying to get Ingvi killed as implied in her combat lines, 3. The player is special, not because they are Dragonborn, but because they are Shezarrine.

As Shezarrine, the player has the potential to surpass even the Aedra and Daedra, as Lorkhan and Magnus were above all other Et'ada.

The Fate of Tamriel makes you very powerful as a mage. Test some spells.

Something for you to get excited for:

In the next chapter, you will fight the Psijic Order directly, vanquish the Alik'r threat in Skyrim, meet the High Archon of the Dominion, learn what it means to be Shezarrine, and get a new house.

Onmund will start reviewing his loyalty, and gain new power.

• 2 weeks later...

Was the fight with Ingvi the conclusion of the prologue? Do I have to wait a bit more for a trigger?

The prologue's main quest ends with the Ingvi decision. Please wait for the next Chapter.

I posted this on the mod page but now I think here is a better place for it so... sry. ^^

The mod is great, good voice, well written, but I encountered a few known bugs and I still don't have a fix for it so I would appreciate some answers.

1- The drum sound bug. It replaced the ambience sound. Keep playing in a loop even when not in the college. What should I do?

2- Onmund not talking to me after "that" battle... is that supposed to be permanent or temporary? Because I did the mage chain early, before DLC's and many other quests... sorry if I'm mistaken here but if we cant use him as a full follower after that choice, whats the point of befriend or antagonize him? Thats a unique feature and the sole reason I picked the mod. Should I had done the chain only after all the other quests?

3- The "Final Battle" - I had a few issues with it. If you kill her before kill all the mobs they will still be "around" after you return to the college, so every NPC will be in an agressive state. Also, the script for her spamming the mobs continued in a loop even after her death. I coundnt get rid of it. Even after fast traveling, wainting and stuff. I was in whiterun and the mobs keep spamming. I had to reload an old save from before the battle. took me a few hours...

There is also the cutscene with Gravos that never took place, but that was easy to fix.

Dont get me wrong, the mod is great, but as it is now, with the looping drumming, no proper follower and after the frustrating experience losing a few hours of play redoing things, I'm really unsure about what should I do... I dont want to uninstall the mod mid play nor start a new game...

Thank you very much for this great mod <3 And meow........... Pls send my thanks to Onmund's VA! Onmund is now 300 times sexier than he already is!Â

Howeverï¼ I found I am unable to ask him following me though his amulet been returnedã I wonder what went wrongï¼I already tried redoing the return amulet scene