[WIP] True Lichdom - Nexus Thread # 1

delfofthebla

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please add a spell that allows player to appear in his old form ( created at the start of the game)? Like some kind of illusion spell that covers player's true lich form, so he can normally interact with NPCs and/or he just wants to walk around in this form if he is bored with the true one.

Generally this mod looks awesome and Im looking forward to its realease! :biggrin:

Can you please add a spell that allows player to appear in his old form ( created at the start of the game)? Like some kind of illusion spell that covers player's true lich form, so he can normally interact with NPCs and/or he just wants to walk around in this form if he is bored with the true one.

Generally this mod looks awesome and Im looking forward to its realease! :biggrin:

Thanks, glad to see you're interested in the mod. What you are speaking of is planned to be included, yes. However, you won't be able to use it for very long when you are lower level.

After reading through this thread I have to say I am Incredibly excited at the idea of becoming a Lich was also one of my favourite mods in oblivion, also with werewolves for warriors, new vampire stuff in Dawnguard for rogue types a lichcraft mod would really round out the experience for mage types.

Thank you very much for doing this and releasing it for the community I only wish I could help more than just commenting on your thread.

Anyway I hope to see this released in the near future Im sure it will be very successful and extremely fun to play judging by what we can see so far. Great job!!

question if you are a member of the collage and then become a lich will they accept you as there way of thinking is if it does not hurt us we dont care??

question if you are a member of the collage and then become a lich will they accept you as there way of thinking is if it does not hurt us we dont care??

I would think so. If those college mages tolerate necromancy then why not voluntary necromancy on someones own body?

Think of the D&D series (not sure if you read any of those books) like 'the pirate king' from Salvatore or the 'unclean, unholy, undead' series (I haven't read these yet, but I intend to do so). Almost everybody of the city knows the archmage is a lich trough rumors, though nobody is sure. They are afraid of the lich so they don't try to kill him. The highest ranking wizards, the ones who know for sure of the archmages' true identity are so woven into magic that they don't even care, and are even jaleous.

I think this would be the same in winterhold. The townspeople would be to afraid to interrupt, the jarl acts big and mighty, but is just a puppet of the archmage, the lowlevel mages wouldn't see the archmage and the higher ones do not care. This might be too realistic however. The college consists of around ten mages, with an equal number of townspeople... There wouldn't be too much for the lich to 'rule with fear' :(. It would be nice to have a mod that could allow you to rule a city in many ways, select 'puppet rulers' and so forth. But that would require too much scripting. I would settle for a mod wich makes the archmage a real archmage instead, really ruling the college. Or to allow you TO DO SOME OF THE EXPERIMENTS they keep whining about...

ow, I am trailing off. Back to the question, I do think they will ignore you. Why would they not? their minds are not clouded with (sometimes true) prejuces.

Edited by oblivionhot