Dwemer Sht!!!!

ThaHermit

So the dwemer made all kinds of cool stuff, right. Robots, dungeons with more robots, airships.....and more robots. Ok, I'm just gonna come right and ask....Dude, where's my car???

Seriously though. Why hasen't someone come up with the idea for a dwemer car? And if not a car, why not a dwemer motor cycle? Think about it, THE DWEMER BODY SHOP.

Why not, right?

Well I think they could create cars, since the other things they've made are far more advanced than the technology at the time of the invention of cars in reality. I mean, if they can make a machine that turns a load of gears and makes a robot walk around, they can turn gears that turns wheels around - it's far simpler. However, cars are so strongly associated with "modern times" (even though that stretches back quite a long way) that it would just jar badly, as InuyashaFE said. I think they can get away with the robot things because they seem almost like magical suits of armour, which fits into the fantasy genre more easily.

Robot dragons? No?

Anyways, I have almost 20 hours worth of questline mods from Korean modding sites (making a Bleach overhaul, similar to the uncompleted Oblivion). Modding this game makes it a lot more fun. Moonpath to Elsywer.

Enuff said.